• Announcements

• Stoney871

Posting in General Chat thread.   11/11/2017

it has been noted that too many Members are posting messages in the General Chat area instead of the correct Forums. Any messages posted in the General Chat area that are not General Chat will be deleted without warning and offenders may recieve warning points if repeated instances are seen from that Member. There are plenty of different Club areas that encompass 99% of Ford related posts, please select and use the correct one. If anyone is not sure of which area to post something then feel free to P/M myself or other Senior Staff for guidance. The Moderating Staff are having to spend far too much time chasing this problem instead of maintaining the other areas of the forum.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks a lot mate. I think i have to check with the dealership to see what is already installed and we ll see from there.. :D
  3. Blowers Always Cold!

Wow! Well I've not had the car 3 months yet and fortunately its still under warranty. Its only 3 years old! Guess i'd better see if this is covered.
  4. Blowers Always Cold!

It's not too common and it's a very expensive job from what I've heard, seen prices up to £1000
  5. MK7.5 Fiesta ST-Line - Subtle Mods!

Fitted a small carbon fibre aerial to get rid of the RC car look with the standard aerial. Only £3 off ebay and the signal is still perfect! Sorry about the awful photos it was low light:
  6. Blowers Always Cold!

Is this a common thing? And the important question, is this an expensive fix?
  7. Blowers Always Cold!

Sounds like heater matrix
  8. Blowers Always Cold!

Hi all. I've got a Titanium X with climate control and regardless of the setting i have the blowers on they're always freezing cold, they've been like it for about 10 days now and it couldn't be at a worse time of year! Could the problem be something as simple as a fuse or something worse? If anyone has got any ideas please let me know.
  9. Today
  10. Battery

One of the problems on the Mk5 is that the alternator only charges on acceleration and decouples on the overrun. I wonder if these fancy pulleys are to blame. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Another newbie

Hi Welcome
  12. Hellow tomsfocus can you please tell me the size of two bolts/screws dpf hold on engine...see photo

http://s796.photobucket.com/user/Toms306_photos/media/DPF Change/IMAG4246_zpsef7a8f00.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

13. Flash Code 16 - No crank.

Confused... is that relative to my problems? Thanks
  14. Security Glass

Is there a way to remove the darken glass on the rear sides and rear window (is it a film) or is it a case of replacing the glass altogether?
  15. 1.5 Ecoboost modifications

well you certainly wont be changing the intercooler.
  16. Ecoboost low oil pressure

yep, still got normal relief valve. ive found broken springs on old cars too. the variable oil pump is belt driven, still got a pressure relief valve, but also a solenoid valve that controls the pressure depending on temp and engine speed. normal pumps can give a power loss of up to 10 percent esp at higher engine speeds. reduce the high pressure and you get better fuel economy
  17. Philf1's Nitrous Blue Focus RS

Have you seen the video of this system being bypassed, it’s scary takes the thief’s less than 5mins to have the car back running again, I know ghost where releasing an update to stop it, did you get the updated version? Let me know how you get on with it
  18. Air flow shutters

No different bumper styles
  19. 1.5 Ecoboost modifications

They are still a newly released engine so many people haven’t had access to them yet to see if the bolt on mods work try speaking to Jason Tierny at pumaspeed he will give you the low down on what they have managed to get fitted so far
  20. 1.5 Ecoboost modifications

Hi, I'm looking at upgrading from my Mk7.5 Fiesta with a tuned 125PS 1.0 Ecoboost to the new Mk3.5 Focus with the 1.5 Ecoboost. I can see online that Bluefin and Pumaspeed do plug in tunes, but there don't seem to be many plug on or bolt-on swap out hardware options. What have people done to enhance their 1.5 Ecoboosts?
  21. broken springs on mk6 fiesta normaly results in the spring coming out and digging in the tyre. lucky so far.
  22. all dealers are the same, theres not many salesmen that ive worked over 37 yrs with i would buy a car off. ive had physical altercations with one or two also.
  23. not quite the case when i fried my ex wifes car ecu. lol but that was on purpose. boy did it stink in the car.
  24. Things I Don't Like

Yes mate spot on,i have always had some problem and Team knowhow is Team Dontknow when. I was a bit mad when it went off 100% as i always look after stuff like clean screen etc and i get a nice 1inch mark on the top frame,black marker done most but not good.
  25. Auto locking

26. Dashcam earth point?

I believe it's sandwiched between the front of the bolt and the bracket (so only contact between the back of the bolt head).
  27. Cam belt

Local Ford garage told me they don't routinely replace them, and they also said they very rarely have any water pump failures on the 1.6 Sigma engine. I didn't replace mine.
  1. Load more activity