AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 2012 Ranger 2.2 Duratorq 150 PS DPF problems

Hi all New vaporiser fitted, re-gen got to 59% then said it had failed. It smoked during the 1st 15% and was hot as **** till 35%. DPF load % before fitting new vaporiser was 207% and after re-gen it is 19%. DPF soot % before fitting new vaporiser was 197% and after re-gen it is 157%. ForScan advises doing another re-gen so I will carry that in the morning see if I can get the DPF Soot % down. Does any of the above info point to anything else or can it take a few times to burn all the soot off? Bearing in mind it probably hasn't re-genned for a good 3 months!! Thanks all Jim
  3. Show Us Your Mk3.5!

LOl
  4. 2013 1.0l Ecoboost engine rust. Problem?

I've sent an email to Ford and am waiting to be allocated a 'Case Manager' who will deal with my issue (i.e. probably tell me to get lost!). I'll update the thread when they get in touch.
  5. Mk3 Instrument Cluster Swap

How did you add sat nav. I've tried looking on eBay for a nav unit but can't find one.
  6. Ford Focus Mkii Facelift Centre Console

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253140274241 Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  7. Ford Focus Mkii Facelift Centre Console

No. All different. If you look at my guides link I have one for this project. All parts needed are listed. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  8. focus brake caliper spring

thanks, can copper grease be used for everything or do I need silicone grease aswell?
  9. Induction kit

Thinking of getting a induction kit for my zetec s 1.8 is there any point or should I stick with a panel filter cheers
  10. 3 in from right, 5 up. fuse 29 , 15amp
  11. Hi I am unable to understand the behavior of my radio. Radio is Ford 6000CD fitted to 2009 Mondeo mk 4 estate. What it does ( All of these should be preceeded by sometimes) Switches off for no reason while driving. (Rarely) switches on while driving Switches off when ignition turned off Does not switch off when ignition turned off Does not display the clock (shows only 3 dashes where clock should be After displaying 3 dashes sometime later, minutes or hours, comes up with clock display, or not. The hand book is no help for all the instructions refer to input using radio buttons and all that happens when this is tried is a cursor which moves around the display and nothing will input any kind of number, adjustment of time is effected using the steering wheel controls and the onboard computer, which incidentally always shows the time as part of its display. Sadly this clock is a bit too small for me to see clearly. While I would be interested in an explanation of this behavior my main concern is how do I force the radio to display the time? Regards phil
  12. Fiesta ST-Line Lowering Springs

Ah! You're right. I'm pretty sure I was told at the time of buying it is 15mm lowered as standard so the springs would effectively only drop it another 15mm, which for nearly £200 ain't really worth it 🤔
  13. Ok great think I will take it to a garage just ideally wanted to have a idea myself first as some garages can try fog you off for more money 😂 thank you anyway
  14. Show Us Your Mk3.5!

ha ha, that would have sounded a bit odd then, he will be traveling in the oposite direction then.
  15. Today
  16. Heads Up! Cheap Oil and Stuff in Tesco

"Fully synth £6/2 litre instead of £12. £12 for 2 litres was overpriced. I can get Valvoline Synpower at £6 a litre at my local motor factors.
  17. New Kid on the Block

Hi Welcome
  18. Focsum MK3 1.6l Ti-VCT engine tremble issue

Mine shakes a little at idle its the ecu making sure the emission levels are within limits think you will find most modern cars have some form of vibration at idle
  19. Hi Previous owner of Fiesta(s) and Focus,but now proud parent of 2016 Focus Estate Titanium X automatic. Looking forward to reading and learning!
  20. Ford Focus Mkii Facelift Centre Console

So... Reviving an old topic for my first post on the forum. I'm looking to also fit a facelift centre console to a prefacelift MK2 focus. Does anyone know if I will be able to use my existing gear knob, gaiter/surround and my exiting handbreak surround? Thanks
  21. Dashcams, again!

Put a hi-vis vest/jacket on and take a clipboard as well. Stand at the window and write something down every now and then!
  22. 2015 Fiesta Sat nav

Hi I have a 2015 Fiesta. I was wondering if it would be possible to retrofit the sync system with sat nav ( I have the sync system with the monochrome screen). If so what would I need to do to be able to fit it Thanks
  23. Show Us Your Mk3.5!

Thats okay Pretty good guess in fact I live in Warwickshire and travel to Coventry working for a motor vehicle company in r&d
  24. Focsum MK3 1.6l Ti-VCT engine tremble issue

Thanks for the reply ! The engine works well on load ... but I do not think it's NORMAL to shake, at no matter rpm value! It's not my first car ... but none had this problem (despite the low cost construction)
  25. focus brake caliper spring

You can get this issue with cheap brake pads as the compound is harder hence the noise. Cooper grease on the back of the pads is usually enough to stop brake noise. I would try stripping the brakes down cleaning all sliders up and re-greasing these with silicone grease and apply either cooper grease or brake grease to the back of the pads and all pad contact surfaces. Failing this try some oe pads
  26. Footwell LED lights

I am considering upgrading the footwell lights in my MK 7 Zetec to red LED ones to match the ambient lighting. I have read that the LED will glow slightly when they are supposed to be off because of current still in the wire, I am wondering how noticeable this will be, I am thinking it would only be noticeable if I replace the interior roof lights too? Does anyone have any suggestions for good led footwell lights?
  27. Alloy Wheel Cap

Sorted now, the matt ones are for the older St line, there are gloss ones for the newer variants. Ford have now ordered them for me.
  1. Load more activity