AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Dashcams, again!

Put a hi-vis vest/jacket on and take a clipboard as well. Stand at the window and write something down every now and then!
  3. 2015 Fiesta Sat nav

Hi I have a 2015 Fiesta. I was wondering if it would be possible to retrofit the sync system with sat nav ( I have the sync system with the monochrome screen). If so what would I need to do to be able to fit it Thanks
  4. Show Us Your Mk3.5!

Thats okay Pretty good guess in fact I live in Warwickshire and travel to Coventry working for a motor vehicle company in r&d
  5. Focsum MK3 1.6l Ti-VCT engine tremble issue

Thanks for the reply ! The engine works well on load ... but I do not think it's NORMAL to shake, at no matter rpm value! It's not my first car ... but none had this problem (despite the low cost construction)
  6. focus brake caliper spring

You can get this issue with cheap brake pads as the compound is harder hence the noise. Cooper grease on the back of the pads is usually enough to stop brake noise. I would try stripping the brakes down cleaning all sliders up and re-greasing these with silicone grease and apply either cooper grease or brake grease to the back of the pads and all pad contact surfaces. Failing this try some oe pads
  7. Footwell LED lights

I am considering upgrading the footwell lights in my MK 7 Zetec to red LED ones to match the ambient lighting. I have read that the LED will glow slightly when they are supposed to be off because of current still in the wire, I am wondering how noticeable this will be, I am thinking it would only be noticeable if I replace the interior roof lights too? Does anyone have any suggestions for good led footwell lights?
  8. Alloy Wheel Cap

Sorted now, the matt ones are for the older St line, there are gloss ones for the newer variants. Ford have now ordered them for me.
  9. Sat nav connections

All the info you need : http://fordfocus.forumcommunity.net/?t=58065391
  10. Sat nav connections

Black is the antennal input (both FM and DAB). Pink is the antenna output. The antenna output of the FCDIM is connected to the antenna input of the ACM. The FCDIM is connected between the antenna and the ACM. the FCDIM uses the antenna signal for TMC reception and passes the antenna signal through to the ACM.
  11. I Met Ed China Today.....

......he's let himself go a bit since he left Wheeler Dealers!!!
  12. See i never looked at the power supply being the item worked and saved files all fine just had this flicker on the screen which i only noticed on spec as i set the screen to go off in 1 sec,it made me start thinking when i swapped it round and worked fine in the front well better than the one now in the dark. So it must of had just enough to work but when put under pressure like at night where it needs that bit more it didn't work right,still confused why my other one the A119 didn't have any lines but all i can think is being the S model and is known for good night picture it needs to work harder to get the lighter picture,the A119 still did flicker the same so now its. A119s in rear and my old A119 which i have had for a good 8 months in the front.
  13. Have removed glove box to locate cigar lighter fuse, it shows bottom row third from the right but there is no third fuse, any suggestions
  14. Focus MK2 Drivebelt?

Thank you guys for the confirmation. I figured it was a stretch belt from deep research and a whole day staring under the hood looking at the engine to find an adjuster lool
  15. Back on ford owners club after 2 years

Yes that's a mk7 you have, upload some pics of your car, my rear ford badge is beginning to fade so have been looking at the gel overlays, there's a company on ebay sell them...... although I'm not sure if they are overpriced...... https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/122691677935
  16. Today
  17. Fiesta ST-Line Lowering Springs

Just FYI, they'll only drop your car 20mm as the ST-Line and Zetec S are already lowered by 10mm.
  18. Back on ford owners club after 2 years

Hi have ford fiesta on a 09 plate so think it's a mk7 I think. I'm wanting some gel domed badges for front and back and steering wheel black and teal if a time can do them x
  19. Elmconfig Or Forscan

Guide for extended mode - http://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=836 Been looking at this for my 3.5 Zetec S, like you to get auto locking and some other stuff enabled.
  20. I have Uniroyal Rainsport 3 tyres on my front wheels and they are magic in the wet. (which is what we normally have around here). I think David might be right and there are some unscrupulous insurance companies that would refuse a claim if you had the wrong rating.
  21. Back on ford owners club after 2 years

Hi, welcome back, I'm not long back on this forum after a few years owning a non ford, I've did have a mk6 put a few guides together on here, and helped a few people out. Now I have a mk7 so will be looking for advice on retrofitting a few bits, what fiesta do you have now?
  22. Curious if anyone has any experience with Eibach lowering springs which can be purchased from Ford, part no: 1569225. I know they only drop the car 30mm but what I want to know is if these can be fitted to the standard dampers and if it will have any impact on suspension performance, ie. Bottoming out and potential damage to the dampers. I'd imagine coming recommended from ford it would have been stated if there was a requirement for different dampers.
  23. Couple of questions

Hi all. I have 2 questions I hope you can help with. I have a titanium x with Sony system and although the sound is great it vibrates quite a bit when I have it a little loud. What's the best way to sound proof the door panels etc Also I have the auto adjusting hid headlights which give a white light but the fogs are yellowish, what bulbs do I need to get to make them whiter and are they easy to change/get to etc? Thanks. Chris.
  24. Things I Do Like

Hartwell Ford of Scunthorpe are advertising the new Ford Scrappage Scheme...
  25. Hi can anyone do me some ford fiesta badges for my car please I'm wanting back badge front big badge and steering wheel badge I'm wanting black ground with teal ford please
  26. hi there. ive had my 58 plate mondeo estate titanium x since april this year (2017). In the last few weeks starting the car ahs been a problem, its a push start and once ive pushed the button the car doesnt start up. Ive checked the battery which is ok, ive recently changed the r1 relay (ignition relay) but still same problem. ive read online and seen others with the same problem and they have said it might be starter motor or alternantor but if it was alternantor the battery would be drained. if it starter motor can it be changed easily or is it a garge job? thanks chris
  27. Hi ya everyone in back not been on in ages but have a new fiesta now and I need some badge stickers I got my old ones of here last time for my old car x
  1. Load more activity