AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Very Poor on Fuel

Air conditioning on in one car only or running at a higher state in the less efficient car because it's aged quicker. Tyre pressures would have an affect mpg. Also your tyres may have a more grippy surface on the less economical car, so creating more rolling resistance The person servicing the more economical car may be better at their job than the one doing the other and so it runs more efficiently
  3. im following this thread closely too but for all the wrong reasons lol ;-D
  4. Injector sound

DV6 Engine - 1.6 TDCI, Econetic, 2009, 90bhp. twin cam 16 valve!
  5. Very Poor on Fuel

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately driving style or location shouldn't be much of a factor as I swapped cars for a week to see on my route to work and noticed a difference. On my weekly work run I filled one car with €40 worth or petrol which lasted the 5 days which a small bit left over, the other I filled with €40 at the start of the week but had to top up again with €10 which also was practically empty by the weekend. I always get fuel from the same place as well. As for gearboxes I am unsure. The one which is better on fuel is a Mk2.5 Style spec, the other is Mk2 Zetec spec, both are 2008. Would different gearboxes be used between these models? I really am baffled as to what could be the cause. Obviously I would like to cure it as one is going to end up costing quite a bit more than the other to run.
  6. Focus titanium 2012 mobile phone question

I'm sure mine does I'll check soon when I pop out
  7. Today
  8. Missing FSH Dealer issues

Evans Halshaw , might have known , my branch takes a similar confrontational tone. I'll never step foot in that dealership again , which means im unlikely to buy another ford either. meh , plenty of other good cars out there.
  9. Etis problem,had e-mail back.

I just tried that and still the same no drop down,i have the basic details when you go to the bottom and hit the + for more info just nothing happens.
  10. Does a car of this year and model show mobile phone signal strength on the left hand screen? Cant seem to find it and my Wife's horrible orange display does! Driving me mad!
  11. Aubrey Williams

This will be mine on Wednesday, just signed the Hire Purchase agreement.
  12. Mk3 Instrument Cluster Swap

i understand that yeah would like my needles to light up blue
  13. RS Owners check this out :/

The whole car is built in Germany and shipped over to the US. So it will be the same engine as Europe gets, only the software may be different.
  14. RS Owners check this out :/

There’s a Facebook page that’s taken the fight up with Ford for this and all the ecoboost problems👍🏼 (And they’re winning)
  15. Etis problem,had e-mail back.

Working ok here using mobile Safari
  16. Mk3 Instrument Cluster Swap

As far as I know the needles of most Ford instrument clusters are interchangeable. The only thing to keep in mind is that there may be difference in the length of the needles.
  17. Newbie

Hi Welcome
  18. Etis problem,had e-mail back.

I have e-mailed them back so we will see.
  19. Things I Don't Like

I don't like that it's hot and sunny outside, ideal weather for doing my rear axle maintenance on the Mk2 However, I've got a report to compile, write and edit for a client with a deadline of 3pm, to get to the pitch for 4:30pm. The forecast for here tonight when I'm free, is rain, lots of it That's something to try from underneath, in theory I can miss all the obstacles Parts wise it cost me about £170 to do a timing belt (with water pump) major service last week. Gates belts and Ford OE/motorcraft everything else.
  20. Mad O.A.P

There was a video until it went wrong,an o.a.p on a scooter went right over a main road then pulled in front of me. He even stuck his hand out to say he was turning.
  21. Newbie

Hi newbie here,used to own an original Puma R reg in black bought from new drove it out of the showroom.Finally getting around to buy my second Ford which will be a Fiesta st in the spring 2018.
  22. ST rear diffuser for mk 7.5 zetec s?

Sounds brilliant! and you may of spot them😉 I brought mine from ceuk, they are fairly pricey for what they actually are but for me it transforms the car!
  23. Wireless Dongle For ForScan

I use wireless on work laptop. But I wouldn't use it programming modules.
  24. Stage 1 Revo for Zetec S ecoboost

I'll be sure to! As soon as I find out a little more and how it's holding up with stock parts I'll hopefully be booking!
  25. The Ins and Outs of my Focus TDCi (2008)

Brilliant, thanks guys, I read about the LEDs potentially heating but I don't want to be doing the same thing as the civic with the HIDs, they were bright but a nuisance to oncoming traffic! I will look into the styling options available on eBay then and stick to facelift parts :) Thanks again, sure more questions will come as i get ideas!
  26. Wireless Dongle For ForScan

Yeah I agree, I wouldn't want to be reading or writing modules wirelessly. I've had the equivalent cable for 3 years, been used for all sorts on ForScan and ElmConfig, probably the best thing I've ever bought for the car lol! Just wanted something that was available in a breakdown situation really, as I don't carry the laptop with me but do now have a phone that should work with these dongles. Can't really justify £20 on one though.
  1. Load more activity