All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Mk7 Ford Fiesta Zetec S

How did you get your sterio and steering wheel n test pink ???
  3. Hello from Ireland

Omg love the colour if your car ...... very nice and welcome
  4. Ford badge gel domed for fiesta 09 plate

Yes I've checked on there already I've found a lady on eBay that does them in my colour that want TEAL my car is black so I'm having black and teal x
  5. Today
  6. 1.0 Ecoboost

Hi guys I own a mk3 ford focus 1.0 ecoboost and want to upgrade my wheels from 16.to 18 now will I be able to us the tyre pressure sensor from the 18 ford focus zetec s wheels or do I have to use t.p.s from my 16 inch wheels many thanks Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. ST rear diffuser for mk 7.5 zetec s?

Plenty on ebay. look up ST diffuser. or get it new from fordpartsuk.
  8. Don't be put off by low prices however. I bought my Falken 914s after a lot of research (205/55/R16 91V) for £44 each, and then all 4 fitted for £20 at my local tyre shop. They perform amazing, if not a little high tyre wear. They may have only done 30k, fronts are now down to 2.2-2.5mm and the rears at 3mm (swapped fronts to rear sometime last year). I will swap for my winters (to actually use them) as soon as it starts to get cold, and before the fronts become illegal/dangerous especially in the wet, and then in the new year I will buy at least a new pair of tyres if not all 4 (Falken 914s again if they're a good price).
  9. Totally agree @AlexBartlam think of it like a pit stop and get it all done at the same place [emoji846] I'm not sure I would go down the route of part worn or remoulds, too many horror stories and potential problems and cover ups. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Adams story game

All over the back Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. Yesterday
  12. Couple of questions

Great thanks. Your thread is very long lol
  13. Dashcams, again!

Mine was running during its two previous service/mots. It's a discreet unit where the actual recording box is away from the cameras, and makes no sound. I did have a quick glance at what went on (curiosity more than anything) - all I saw was people dedicated to their job, and attention to detail. There were a number of other cars in the car park with dash cams fitted (and I think the garage fits them also). If the garage asked for them to be turned off/disabled, I would happily do so - however in the same vein I would not expect to find that they had been tampered with or forcibly disabled without my input.
  14. Auto gearbox indicator

S mode lets you rev higher before upshifts (when still in auto mode, i.e before you play with the paddles!) and it also changes your steering feedback (if set in the dash options. So you get a different, more sporty!!!, driving feel. Also, D mode will drop back into auto mode after avshort while, where as S mode stays in manual paddle mode until you switch back nto D. I use S a lot, as it gives better pickup after downshifting during breaking. In auto mode, the gearbox seems to preselect the wrong way not anticipating you are going to accelerate again rather than coming to a stop, i.e sharp bends, roundabouts, givecways, etc.
  15. I think (but stand to be corrected) that to get them to work you'll need ballasts. To make them legal, you'll need levellers and washers. I may just be thinking of LEDs here though but if I'm right, it's a conversion most don't do due to the minefield around it. I wish you best of luck with it though and if you take it on, post all about it here cos we will all wanna see you do it!
  16. As you've seen on another thread you revived, @DJ_Andy_M has done this before and is in the best position to help really. He's still active but not necessarily on every day so I hope you get your help bud!
  17. mk2 clocks change.

The adapter (ELM327) costs about £16, or less. The software is free download for Windows. One ELM supplier is: https://tunnelrat-electronics.fwscart.com/ The Forscan programme is free (in Windows format) and you can get it from: http://forscan.org/download.html But the procedure is not entirely simple. See: http://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=839
  18. Couple of questions

Open your door and look above the latch. Near the top of the door card is a sort of teardrop shaped cover. Pop it off with a spudger or something. Again, there is a pic of it on my build thread along with a full guide for removing the door card. On the post about illuminated door reflectors.
  19. Couple of questions

Brilliant thanks. Whereabouts is this panel?
  20. Fuel Injectors Defective

Definitely get a 2nd or 3rd opinion. There are quite a few possible causes of uneven running. Also ask how they diagnosed it. It may just be cylinder balance readings from a diagnostic system (which you can do for yourself using Forscan or some other good system), if so it is still not definite. Leak-off tests, or removal of injectors for a proper test are the best ways. But these are time consuming. I doubt if the garage did anything like that. Injector problems usually take some time to develop, and a little shuddering is unlikely to do any lasting damage, especially at low throttle openings, so do not be rushed into anything, unless you feel confident they know what they are talking about.
  21. Ford badge gel domed for fiesta 09 plate

Sorry for the delay in reply. It takes a little while for me to translate into my language... Ok. In the meantime check these guys out: https://motormodz.co.uk/product/gel-overlay-set/
  22. childish little bell

I hope you put a similar dent in his face next time you see the little crotchstain. I don't promote violence. Only justice.
  23. Things I Do Like

Holy crud I would literally turn my pants brown if presented with a thousand quid bill for the car!
  24. Adams story game

Congealed lump of phlegm
  25. Zetec S Rear Bumper & Skirt

The NecroPoster strikes again!! Mwahahahahaaaaaaa!!! 😨😨😨😨
  26. Focus mk3 stop start not working

I know mine is reluctant to enter s/s if I have the air con on... 11.4v is a flat battery mate so sounds like your monitoring system is out of whack. There is a procedure for resetting it involving pushing of buttons which might help. @iantt has posted about it before but I'll be buggered if I can find it... Edit: Here is what Ian put in another thread so Kudos to him if it solves your problem: Ron, if you want to have a go at reseting battery monitoring, just do as follows Ign on for 10 secs, press rear foglighr switch 5 times, press hazzard switch 3 times, wait 10 secs. Battery light flashes. Ign off use car, and see if thst fixes Full thread here so you can go and thank him! Lol!
  27. A few more questions for you all

Actually I read that wrong. I read it as interior A and B pillars. If it's the bits on the outside of the car then work away. They are perfect surface for wrapping :) Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
  28. A few more questions for you all

Cheers@Phil21185 I'm pretty sure the A and B pillars, being textured, won't be able to be wrapped. The surface needs to be smooth and almost glossy. 99% sure it won't work. On the other hand, the head unit surround, gearstick surround and door grab handlesncan all be wrapped. I have done this on my car with carbon fibre effect. Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
  1. Load more activity