• Announcements

• Stoney871

Posting in General Chat thread.   11/11/2017

it has been noted that too many Members are posting messages in the General Chat area instead of the correct Forums. Any messages posted in the General Chat area that are not General Chat will be deleted without warning and offenders may recieve warning points if repeated instances are seen from that Member. There are plenty of different Club areas that encompass 99% of Ford related posts, please select and use the correct one. If anyone is not sure of which area to post something then feel free to P/M myself or other Senior Staff for guidance. The Moderating Staff are having to spend far too much time chasing this problem instead of maintaining the other areas of the forum.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Water leak

Try this: http://www.halfords.com/workshop-tools/garage-equipment/head-gasket-exhaust-repairs/holts-radweld-plus-250ml
  3. nice snow pic

It'll shrink soon. 🤣
  4. Ford Focus mk2 - Croatia

That is a decent increase in power. Hopefully will get mine done in the summer.
  5. That's does look good compared to the stock green lights. Years back my dad had a mk1 focus ghia saloon 1.8 diesel. He wired in blue lights in all the green interior lights. Lol in the MOT centre the guy said this car must be owned by a boy racer when he saw those lights. Sometime after he changed the lights to red as he's been looking at how audi do that. Vent trims do look good. Don't think I'll be touching mine as it compliments the stainless steel door handles.
  6. Mods

Also zetec s / ST leather steering wheel. If you want a clean steering wheel then the zetec s would be good as the ST wheel is the same but has the ST badge on it.
  7. New Tyres Wanted - and you're help

It was £3 per wheel. Stef I expect you're right, but for £6 I thought I'd give it a go, just to see.
  8. Mods

My sons car by the way
  9. Mods

You can also change the seats for a set if st seats and some angel eye headlights tint the rear windows climairs focus st wheels
  10. Engine service diy 😬

glad to hear there are still some out there who look after their 'older' motors. It's just all pcp nowadays lol.
  11. Electrical Problems

Hi and thanks in advance! So my wife was driving home tonight and pressed the break or clutch pedal and the horn started sounding! first time only for a second then the 2nd time for about 20 seconds! earlier in the day she said the windows stopped working, passenger is now working but the drivers side only dropping slightly... Any ideas? 1.5 tdci titanium x 2013
  12. Engine service diy 😬

Thank you all for the advice.. i’ve never heard of an engine flush being bad news so it’s fantastic to know that you all think the same and to avoid it at all costs, i’ve owned the car from new and it has always been serviced every year but with it now reaching the 10year mark and being told the gearbox is Giving up slowly I figured I might as well do it myself knowing that I will never sell it but may just end up on scrap heap or broken for parts! never met anyone with the same engine as me dave1981 what sort of mpg do you get from it? I do love it as an engine, on the motorway.. if I’m sat in 5th at 70ish and want to put my foot down it doesn’t half move without having to change down a gear.. sometimes leaving big cars like bmw,Mercedes in its wake!
  13. Today
  14. Flash Code 16 - No crank.

I have Forscan. Would that show me where the issue could be?
  15. New Tyres Wanted - and you're help

It's a bit like nitrogen filled tyres, another way to rip the customer .
  16. Tailgate malfunction

My Edge has started periodicly not closing the tailgate properly which leaves the interior light on and you can end up with a flat battery. It is worse if not parked on dead level ground. Going into dealers for 2nd time on Monday. 1st time worked all OK in their garage and they adjusted some stops.
  17. Flash Code 16 - No crank.

All done! Loom supported to avoid any stress on wires too. Now it's running and driving I have detected a hesitation in acceleration in 2nd gear. Did throw a P0352 (Coil) which obviously could be ECM, but any fat could be ECM lol! As I bought the car to work on (hobby lol) then I don't know if this fault existed pre purchase. Onwards and upwards, just glad it starts first time 😁😁😁😁
  18. Wheel nut specs

Hi Can somebody please give me the exact wheel nut specs for a mk7 ST 2014? I've found conflicting information online. Many thanks Alex
  19. New Tyres Wanted - and you're help

i drive a regular car on potholed roads, i don't see the need for a 'precision' balance lol.
  20. Hence my brackets, as I wouldn't expect you to memorise my whole thread [emoji23] Deffo get bonus points if you do though! [emoji12] Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
  21. brake discs

front or rear? front 278mm rear 253mm
  22. Can only apologise for not seeing any mention of the led colour change, [emoji85] 26 pages is a lot of reading lol.
  23. Why thank you [emoji5] Yes, it has been mentioned above (like waaaaay way above lol) but just wasn't sure what colour I'd rather have, so that job has sat on the back burner. Quite happy with green for the mo! Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
  24. New Tyres Wanted - and you're help

Out of interest, I don't mind if you don't answer but, how much extra did they charge you for that precision balance?
  25. Wind deflectors

These are the clips that come with the deflectors
  26. Philf1's Nitrous Blue Focus RS

Do have a visual mod coming soon that will change the way the car looks I hope for the better www.tomholroydphotography.co.uk Sent from my iPhone
  27. New Tyres Wanted - and you're help

They were £270 for both tyres (235/40 18) with the precision balance (not sure if that's worth it). From F1 Autocentres. One thing, I checked the pressure a few days after the tyres were fitted and one was at 46psi the other at 41 when both should have been 30. I double checked with another pressure gauge and that read the same. Bit naughty of F1 Auto's.
  1. Load more activity