• Announcements

• Stoney871

Posting in General Chat thread.   11/11/2017

it has been noted that too many Members are posting messages in the General Chat area instead of the correct Forums. Any messages posted in the General Chat area that are not General Chat will be deleted without warning and offenders may recieve warning points if repeated instances are seen from that Member. There are plenty of different Club areas that encompass 99% of Ford related posts, please select and use the correct one. If anyone is not sure of which area to post something then feel free to P/M myself or other Senior Staff for guidance. The Moderating Staff are having to spend far too much time chasing this problem instead of maintaining the other areas of the forum.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. another wow from me, You should re-title this post to 'The Real Grand Tour' Stay safe and keep posting amazing photos.
  3. Fiesta Mk7.5 USB

It will normally default to USB and playing audio. Personally I’d just recommend sticking to 12V as it will stop all those issues
  4. Tyre Management System

theres probably numerous updates your mates insignia needs , they were the worst for faults that even vauxhall technical struggled to overcome. by the time i got my head round there diagnostics i left the vauxhall garage and went back to ford.
  5. 1.0 ecoboost ac cluch not engaging

sound like clutch field coil has a short, or the short bit of wire to it. either a new coil or compressor now.
  6. Tyre Management System

Yeah, just had a look in the manual and it confirms. Not sure how much of a bodge it is - on previous cars the same type of system has told me of pressure loss that I wouldn't have spotted with a visual inspection. But its probably not as precise as the direct sensors. However I guess there is less to go wrong which isn't a bad thing.
  7. Today
  8. Your Fiesta

My 2017 ST-Line:
  9. Focus mk2.5 H7 led Headlamp bulbs

Bonus picture: oh deer!
  10. Glovebox bulb??

Got a full set of LEDs coming to replace the horrible yellow tint interior lights in the 2017 fiesta, just wondering how you remove the bulb that lights up the glove box, it seems to be in a cradle and I can’t see any easy access to it... Anyone swapped theirs? Cheers Marcus
  11. D13HPD ST-2

Been off the forum for a couple of months - good to catch up with what you've been up to. Car is looking better than ever. Those wheels are very nice. Good choice!
  12. Stereo Fascia Panel

halfords have them listed at £14, have a look at their ICE and use the Will This Fit My Vehicle button
  13. Focus mk2.5 H7 led Headlamp bulbs

On the road. First is dipped, second is full. I’ve got light brows fitted, but they don’t affect the beam pattern at all it seems.
  14. Focus mk2.5 H7 led Headlamp bulbs

Ok. Not great shots of the headlights as it had difficulty focussing. First is the H7 Second is H7 + H1 (got night breaker laser H1’s too)
  15. Hello everyone hopefully someone can help me out with this. Can someone please let me know the part number for the ac compressor for a 2013 1.0 ecoboost engine code M1DA six speed gearbox?? Is it the same compressor as the M2DA?? Yours sincerely Steve Evans
  16. Focus mk2.5 H7 led Headlamp bulbs

Both Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  17. Focus mk2.5 H7 led Headlamp bulbs

I’ll see what I can rustle up. How they look in the lamps or the light on the ground?
  18. Focus mk2.5 H7 led Headlamp bulbs

Any pics of them lit up in your headlamps ? Yunii Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  19. Focus mk2.5 H7 led Headlamp bulbs

Got them in mine atm. Compared to the “whatever fits” bulbs it came with they are excellent.
  20. Things I Do Like

it's the grown-ups version of lego lol
  21. Focus mk2.5 H7 led Headlamp bulbs

Reviews are better than nightbreaker unlimited ones. Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  22. Focus mk2.5 H7 led Headlamp bulbs

Anyone used Osram nightbreaker laser H7's ? Yunii Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  23. Your Fiesta

My baby
  24. Philf1's Nitrous Blue Focus RS

I'm giving serious consideration to getting one of these - had someone break in after my keys recently (thankfully the burglar alarm scared them off so they just nicked my wind deflectors and fled) - so would like the additional layer of security.
  1. Load more activity