• Announcements

• Stoney871

Posting in General Chat thread.   11/11/2017

it has been noted that too many Members are posting messages in the General Chat area instead of the correct Forums. Any messages posted in the General Chat area that are not General Chat will be deleted without warning and offenders may recieve warning points if repeated instances are seen from that Member. There are plenty of different Club areas that encompass 99% of Ford related posts, please select and use the correct one. If anyone is not sure of which area to post something then feel free to P/M myself or other Senior Staff for guidance. The Moderating Staff are having to spend far too much time chasing this problem instead of maintaining the other areas of the forum.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. If very well might be wrong but, i have come to understand that only map difference is that 125 has overboost enabled, so you have same performance except the X seconds that overboost is working.
  3. Dash Cam Installation

Yes i have my camera on the plastic and works fine,not the f800 just a A119 but you cant see a lot looking in the car at the front.
  4. Today
  5. Brilliant White Headlight Bulbs

Hi all I have just bought my first ever Ford, a 66 plate Focus 1.5 ST Line. Loving it so far. I have no idea what the headlight bulbs are, figments etc, but I'd like to buy those bulbs that are brilliant white, they look so cool when they are coming towards you with their massive field of vision of the road ahead. I don't know anything about them, wattage, amps etc and what type needed for my car. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Neil.
  6. Your Fiesta

Pretty standard Mk7 ZS, with the "Street Pack" (17's and rear privacy glass) & wind deflectors. Was an ex-demo from the dealer.
  7. Things I Do Like

I like that after a crazy busy period at work Wifey and I will be spending a quiet few days in Bristol this week, some nice restaurants and a decent hotel. BUT--- a horrible visit to IKEA as Wifey want's to remodel the bathroom and has her eye on various bathroom acoutrements (AAAGH!) Cue boot full of flatpack boxes and a rear seat loaded with crap.
  8. Mk6 Arm Rest/Centre Console Info?

To be honest I don't think you will get a decent size armrest with rear cup holders for the Fiesta mk6. Not much space between the seats. You might be able to get a small aftermarket one from ebay but they usually fall to bits after some use. That's why I went for genuine Ford one specially for the Mk6 Fiesta. It's still a bit small but fits perfect and does not have cup holders. It has a sliding leatherette top and can be swiveld upwards out of the way. It's good to lean on at long drives and can take some getting used to. Not much you can fit in it either. I have replied to someone about this on here and uploaded some pics. Il try and find it for you.
  9. Mk8 Delivery Delays?

Is 'PVLB' not in in regards to registering the car/VIN with DVLA?
  10. Take it to a proper garage. Kwak Fit couldn't find their own arrisses if you gave them a mirror on a stick.
  11. Tyre Management System

Hi - no I haven't taken the wheels off but I'm confident its an indirect system because there is the function to reset the system (which you have to do once you have corrected the low pressure warning / put new tyres or wheels on the car as instructed in the manual). This would not be relevant to a direct system. Second, and more telling, when I put my winter wheels on from my old car (the previous generation S4) the system did not not get upset I had installed wheels without sensors in them.
  12. Yesterday
  13. Hi folks, just picked up a mk 3 mondeo, but it didn't come with the disc for the sat nav. Any leads on where I can get one? Better yet, anyone know where I can download one and stick it on a disc myself? Cheers! Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk
  14. Dash Cam Installation

Front camera is still good. I only got the 2ch kit as the area I have to drive through has a lot of idiot drivers front and back lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  15. Mondeo MK3 Ghia X

Hi folks, I'm new here, just saying hello before I start bugging people with questions! Pictures of the new (to me, anyway) girl attached. Cheers! Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk
  16. Show Us Your Rear...

Thought might join in. Might remove the TDCI badge and get a new S badge as the one on the car has faded.
  17. Dash Cam Installation

wow impressed with how you can still read the numberplate of the car behind even with its lights on. I've only gone with the front camera to reduce cost I may get a rear cam at a later date but think the front will be sufficient for now.
  18. Coolant reservoir cap stuck

I see the spring as pinged away too. I had this one mine, I just took two screwdrivers to it and lifted it out bit by bit, it came out. I bought two replacements after seeing a few caps have done this. Not sure on cracking on mine, just dug the bit out.
  19. Black box insurance opinions?

Thank god I don't have it in my car. On my previous car I had it installed and it was okay. Lol back then my dad said he could try removing it and putting it on his bike so it would look like I'm doing 20mph and not heavily cornering and braking 😂
  20. Black box insurance opinions?

Yeah its usually plugged into the obd port in America but some UK insurers are doing it now. OBDII interfaces with the Ecu and I have personally seen the cheap bluetooth ELM327 damage the ecu! If you have ever played about with remapping you will know there is a certain item on ebay that allows you to crack the ecu and allows you to perform changes for all manner of illegal and immoral purposes. From the Watchdogprogram it seems they provide a lot of false info with some people featured in the program losing their insurance through no fault of their own. Who knows but I wouldnt have one fitted - a dashcam though I have no problem with!
  21. New Tyres Wanted - and you're help

Afraid not mate. I ain’t a drinker or into football. Sadly I like to pride myself in being able to fix things and enjoy a bit problem solving lol. Im into lady’s of the night aswell lol
  22. Possible Mk3 Boot Leak?

Its 10.30pm on a sunday night I've been trying to work out all day why my boot carpet was soaked and found that the water was coming in on the side of the car where the parking sensor module is mounted, therefore just been outside and pulled the grommet out and watched my car wee all over my drive!! Therefore I need to take the bumper off which looks easy, the vents unclip remove mastic up then install correct? Thank god i found this forum, its a fantastic post! I spent 10 years on Cliosport.net with my 172 and these forums get things done!!
  23. Hi all. I've created an account to post this question. From Google I found a few threads about creaky Fiestas but mine seems different in that it's not bumps that make it creak (it does do that creak in cold weather thing but this is unrelated), it's just an almost constant, very loud creak when driving. I did take it to Kwik Fit and they couldn't find anything wrong but after a trip from Liverpool to North Wales and back today it's much much worse. Maybe creak is the wrong word but best I can think of to describe the noise. It happens at high and low speeds, maybe worse at high speed in that it's more constant, but is just as loud at low speed. It's driving me completely potty. Any ideas that I can mention to Kwik Fit would be much appreciated. It's a 63 plate Style 1.6 Eco Diesel. Thank you.
  24. Things I Don't Like

No worries mate, I didn't think you were having a go at me, seems like a simple misunderstanding. I'm not trying to be righteous either, as I admittedly wasn't exactly a saint when I first started driving. But smartened up a long time ago. Stay safe out there.
  25. Black box insurance opinions?

Again depends who you're with. Mine was only wired to the fuel pump power so don't see how it would effect the ecu. I can't remember exactly what everything looked like now. I'll have to dig it back out again. I was thinking they would use those accelerometers to detect if the box had been turned upsidedown or something and then say you'd tampered with it.
  26. Show Us Your Rear...

My rear found the fiesta badge in glove box lol
  27. 1.0 ecoboost ac cluch not engaging

Thanks mate I'll do a pcm self check in the morning that should engage the clutch on the compressor. Pressure on the low and high side is 50psi with the engine off and the same with the engine running. Does the 1.0 ecoboost definitely have a variable cluch on the compressor?? Yours sincerely Steve Evans
  1. Load more activity