• Announcements

• Stoney871

Posting in General Chat thread.   11/11/2017

it has been noted that too many Members are posting messages in the General Chat area instead of the correct Forums. Any messages posted in the General Chat area that are not General Chat will be deleted without warning and offenders may recieve warning points if repeated instances are seen from that Member. There are plenty of different Club areas that encompass 99% of Ford related posts, please select and use the correct one. If anyone is not sure of which area to post something then feel free to P/M myself or other Senior Staff for guidance. The Moderating Staff are having to spend far too much time chasing this problem instead of maintaining the other areas of the forum.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Possible cluster Problem Focus 07

i assume you are saying you successfully fixed it?
  3. Brilliant White Headlight Bulbs

Your car will have halogen bulbs and can only be replaced with the same. However you can replace them to a more whiter appearance but don’t get to het up on the colour as the More white they look the less light they will provide. Take a look on Auto Express website they do regular tests on bulbs. http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/accessories-tyres/76760/best-car-headlight-bulbs-2018-group-test Post some pics of your car up, be nice to see another ST line , great choice by the way . Edit, It’s H7 bulbs you need for headlamps.
  4. New Tyres Wanted - and you're help

i thought you were one of the ladies of the night?
  5. Tyre Management System

even sensors in wheels on fords have to be reset after a warning message/puncture
  6. Things I Do Like

Am I alone in that I don't mind making flat packs? In my experience IKEA's ones aren't bad compared to others.
  7. Howdy

Hi Welcome
  8. Update Sync 2 The Easy Way

@Dangas01 read first post of this thread. For UK lang pack 5.
  9. Rubber Mats and Boot Liner Bargain

I wonder if that’s an error that it goes down to under £70 when you choose it ? My dealer gave me the protection pack FOC when I got my Edge, otherwise I would definitely buy them. The mud flaps don’t fit the Sport, so be careful if you select the plus pack.
  10. Today
  11. Rear seats

As with Eddiek above, mine occasionally sticks but if I press and hold the button, it goes down fine. Usually works by a simple press though.
  12. Tailgate malfunction

i had the same problem when not on level ground, dealership could not resolve the problem after many tweeks
  13. Edge bike rack

i have looked into this problem as im in the same situation , but sorry up to now i can not find a solution without going down the tow bar route.
  14. Possible cluster Problem Focus 07

i soldered the 32 pins on the back of the board it wasn't that hard tbh theirs plenty of videos on youtube......
  15. Philf1's Nitrous Blue Focus RS

Looking forward to it! I’m living vicariously through this thread... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Howdy

Hey there. New to the forums. So in past two months we have had to buy two fiestas. We bought the first at the end of November and it was written off last week 😥 On Saturday we bought another Mk6 - 03. Got it to Galway from the Midlands and just as I pulled into the carpark the clutch pedal just went click and then no resistance whatsoever. Thankfully, this was just hours after we bought it and dealership are coming to pick it up. Haven't got a chance to check what's wrong after researching online but I'm hoping it's just a case of the clutch push rod coming loose from where it's supposed to be clipped in place. That's my 2 month introduction to the world of cars and Ford fiestas. 👍
  17. OBD won’t connect

Have you left something unplugged or snagged a cable somewhere? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  18. There are 2 main geographical landscapes separating the continent of Asia and Europe: the Ural mountains in the north, and the Ural River to the south, both of these geographical features now lie to my west meaning for the first time I have set foot in Asia. In fact the Ural river is frozen this time of year, so my first trip into Asia I actually walked across the frozen ice which in itself is a doubly cool feat from my perspective. Continent number 2 for the Fiesta, very, very proud! Western Kazakhstan is amazing, and I'll try to write in detail about my short time here when I have better battery life in the laptop. I really wish I could have stayed in this region longer. However my goal was to enter Uzbekistan asap, I have a single month, single entry Visa for Uzbekistan which started on the 1st January and expires 31st January 2018. I explored the Greater Caucasus for longer than originally planned which has had a rough knock on effect in my itinerary. Today after a very long drive (due to road surface in the region , approx 100 miles takes about 3 hours) I've crossed from Kazakhstan into Uzbekistan and write this from their city 'Nukus' I've already had a very friendly welcome; from the border guards amazed by my presence - to the friendly drivers giving me a warm thumbs up and toot toot. My car remains dirty which is a good thing; I have written in Russian on my bonnet in big letters 'Hello from an Englishman' this has resulted in an accumulation of various forms of reply; randoms welcoming me to their regions or country. I'll travel to Tashkent over the coming week, but for now I'll rest for a couple of days and explore the region. Attached are a few pictures, including the frozen Ural River. Also, I was able to capture a 'rainbow' which in-fact curved in on itself near the horizon making a 270 degree arc, but as there was no moisture in the sky I assume this was some form of solar/atmospheric effect caused by the sun (it almost looks like camera flare, but I assure you it isn't, I was deliberately trying to photograph this phenomenon.) Its difficult to photograph the true scale of these steppes... perfect flat lands for thousands (literally, as they stretch into Mongolia) of miles. If there's is something on the horizon like a power pylon, its noticeable, and evident I must have a view range of 10 square miles at least.
  19. Black box insurance opinions?

Black boxes plug into the OBD so they can monitor everything the car does. They also have a GPS antenna for speed and location plus a gprs/3g antenna to transmit telematic data to your insurer. They invariably draw the majority of their power from the OBD with a fusetap for back up so unplugging the OBD alone doesn't deactivate the box but doing so will obviously invalidate your insurance policy. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  20. If very well might be wrong but, i have come to understand that only map difference is that 125 has overboost enabled, so you have same performance except the X seconds that overboost is working.
  21. Dash Cam Installation

Yes i have my camera on the plastic and works fine,not the f800 just a A119 but you cant see a lot looking in the car at the front.
  22. Brilliant White Headlight Bulbs

Hi all I have just bought my first ever Ford, a 66 plate Focus 1.5 ST Line. Loving it so far. I have no idea what the headlight bulbs are, figments etc, but I'd like to buy those bulbs that are brilliant white, they look so cool when they are coming towards you with their massive field of vision of the road ahead. I don't know anything about them, wattage, amps etc and what type needed for my car. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Neil.
  23. Your Fiesta

Pretty standard Mk7 ZS, with the "Street Pack" (17's and rear privacy glass) & wind deflectors. Was an ex-demo from the dealer.
  24. Things I Do Like

I like that after a crazy busy period at work Wifey and I will be spending a quiet few days in Bristol this week, some nice restaurants and a decent hotel. BUT--- a horrible visit to IKEA as Wifey want's to remodel the bathroom and has her eye on various bathroom acoutrements (AAAGH!) Cue boot full of flatpack boxes and a rear seat loaded with crap.
  25. Mk6 Arm Rest/Centre Console Info?

To be honest I don't think you will get a decent size armrest with rear cup holders for the Fiesta mk6. Not much space between the seats. You might be able to get a small aftermarket one from ebay but they usually fall to bits after some use. That's why I went for genuine Ford one specially for the Mk6 Fiesta. It's still a bit small but fits perfect and does not have cup holders. It has a sliding leatherette top and can be swiveld upwards out of the way. It's good to lean on at long drives and can take some getting used to. Not much you can fit in it either. I have replied to someone about this on here and uploaded some pics. Il try and find it for you.
  26. Mk8 Delivery Delays?

Is 'PVLB' not in in regards to registering the car/VIN with DVLA?
  1. Load more activity