Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wing Panel

andyfoc

hey ppl just test ure know how lol.. does anybody know how to remove the drivers side front wing panel i have noticed 3 bolt on the top of the chassis..cant be that simple? reason been would prefer to change it myself because its had it! after a prang.. instead of getting ripped off! :huh: focus 1.8 x plate thks

hey ppl just test ure know how lol.. does anybody know how to remove the drivers side front wing panel i have noticed 3 bolt on the top of the chassis..cant be that simple? reason been would prefer to change it myself because its had it! after a prang.. instead of getting ripped off! :huh: focus 1.8 x plate thks

cant remember exactly how to remove it but you will need to take off the plastic wheel arch lining too IIRC there will be a few bolts that you cant see.

ok pal..yeah i kno were u mean...no welding wasnt sure?

they are that simpleford designed them to be cheap to repair in an accident so the wings just unbolt one tip mark arond the bolt holes before you remove the bolt to ensure the panel lines up 100 percent

ok pal..yeah i kno were u mean...no welding wasnt sure?

shouldnt be any welds, if by any chance there is it should only be a spot weld.

ive done a couple of wings on renaults before, only thing i advise is that you put masking tape around the edges of your new wing and also on the edges of your bumper and door, atleast until you get it in place as it will save the possible scratches

shouldnt be any welds, if by any chance there is it should only be a spot weld.

ive done a couple of wings on renaults before, only thing i advise is that you put masking tape around the edges of your new wing and also on the edges of your bumper and door, atleast until you get it in place as it will save the possible scratches

hopefully its a genuine wing ive had these cheap ones before and they are a pain not an exact match also ide advise spraying it first before you put it on if you havent already let us know how you get on any pics could help someone else

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club