Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Universal Exhaust Back Box.

focusdan

I have a 1.4 Zetec 5dr and was wanting to now what back box would fit the best and have a nice sound to it as well looking for a jap style or simmilar.

any sugestions will be appreciated.

regards dan.

I have a 1.4 Zetec 5dr and was wanting to now what back box would fit the best and have a nice sound to it as well looking for a jap style or simmilar.

any sugestions will be appreciated.

regards dan.

NEVER get universal after looking at one for my focus 1.6 and seeing how akward it would be to fit and weld ect it would be a pain in the !Removed!, i was looking at sportex bespoke ones idealy a "race" cat-back with a 4' jap style tip on. The race part means it takes out the middle silincer box so the car is as loud as you'll ever want and they do it for the 1.4 just have a nose on sh*tbay also be very careful how you fit it and what you choose because joking aside id of thought with a 1.4 the last thing you'll want to do is reduce power lol.

Mike

NEVER get universal after looking at one for my focus 1.6 and seeing how akward it would be to fit and weld ect it would be a pain in the !Removed!, i was looking at sportex bespoke ones idealy a "race" cat-back with a 4' jap style tip on. The race part means it takes out the middle silincer box so the car is as loud as you'll ever want and they do it for the 1.4 just have a nose on sh*tbay also be very careful how you fit it and what you choose because joking aside id of thought with a 1.4 the last thing you'll want to do is reduce power lol.

Mike

DONT BUY UNIVERSAL BACK BOXES FOR ONE UNIVERSAL MEANS YOIU HAVE TO MAKE IT FIT WITH REDUCERS AND WELDING IF YOU WANT NOISE GET A PROPER CAT BACK SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR THE CAR A UNIVERSAL ONE WILL REDUCE POWER oops left caps on so sorry i aint shouting seriously mate save up and get a proper exhaust eBay have them for the focus at agood price

DONT BUY UNIVERSAL BACK BOXES FOR ONE UNIVERSAL MEANS YOIU HAVE TO MAKE IT FIT WITH REDUCERS AND WELDING IF YOU WANT NOISE GET A PROPER CAT BACK SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR THE CAR A UNIVERSAL ONE WILL REDUCE POWER oops left caps on so sorry i aint shouting seriously mate save up and get a proper exhaust ebay have them for the focus at agood price

Well done artscot i think he got the message loud and clear in the true scottish way :P but yeah focusdan just save the extra money and get a full proper bespoke system it'l sound louder, be easier to fit and chances are last alot longer. Ironically my mate dan has just had a full powerflow stainless steel cat-back fitted to his peugeot haha small world we live in.

Mike

Well done artscot i think he got the message loud and clear in the true scottish way tongue.gif but yeah focusdan just save the extra money and get a full proper bespoke system it'l sound louder, be easier to fit and chances are last alot longer. Ironically my mate dan has just had a full powerflow stainless steel cat-back fitted to his peugeot haha small world we live in.

Mike

these universal boxes are just cxxp so many places selling all this junk dodgy plug and play remaps electric turbos and all that stuff truth uis so many people are gullible enough if you do just go for a back box then youll want a round tip one fits in the bumper nice withoput cutting just please dont have 2 sticking out the back theres a saxo up my way with 4 poking out the rear