Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk1 Focus Remove Headlight Controls

cressws1

Probably simple enough, Whats the best way of removing the headlight/Foglight controls that sit bottom right of the steering wheel on a MK1 focus? Any help much appreciated.

Probably simple enough, Whats the best way of removing the headlight/Foglight controls that sit bottom right of the steering wheel on a MK1 focus? Any help much appreciated.

simple pop out job just out of curiosity why would you want to pop it out

simple pop out job just out of curiosity why would you want to pop it out

Its being replaced with one with different colour led's. Thanks for your help :-)

Its being replaced with one with different colour led's. Thanks for your help :-)

lets hope youres work theres been isues with those led lights not turning off when you lock the car let us know how you get on and if they stay working

Ok i'm having some trouble with this. Its clearly screwed in but i can't get access to anything. Do I have to remove the small dash panel that surrounds these controls and the air vent? And if so, How?

Sorted it. You have to remove the panel underneath the dash (drivers footwell) to allow the dash panel that surrounds the air vent/headlight switch to be removed. Only once this is done is it a "simple pop off job". Thanks for any help :)

Sorted it. You have to remove the panel underneath the dash (drivers footwell) to allow the dash panel that surrounds the air vent/headlight switch to be removed. Only once this is done is it a "simple pop off job". Thanks for any help smile.gif

i was just about to posta link having never removed it i assumed it was as simple as it looked clearly not then