Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Streetka Central Locking

DeeBe

The car is showing some strange problems. It is intermittently not locking/unlocking. I've tried using the button on the key which won't respond, but the boot release button works fine. I tried using the key in the door to unlock it, but it just cycled through the locking cycle twice (unlock, lock, unlock, lock). I unlocked it using the key and caught it on the unlock cycle and got in. The passenger door was still cycling. It's calmed down now, but it's done it a couple of times now! :S

Anyone had anything similar? Any help or advice will be gratefully received. Thank you.

The car is showing some strange problems. It is intermittently not locking/unlocking. I've tried using the button on the key which won't respond, but the boot release button works fine. I tried using the key in the door to unlock it, but it just cycled through the locking cycle twice (unlock, lock, unlock, lock). I unlocked it using the key and caught it on the unlock cycle and got in. The passenger door was still cycling. It's calmed down now, but it's done it a couple of times now! :S

Anyone had anything similar? Any help or advice will be gratefully received. Thank you.

theres a little bit on the inside of the locks its like a rubgber cup inside is the mechanism thet says the doors open/closed in cold weater these can stick in one position so the doors are constantly saying they are locked if its iced uop it cant budge try removing the bottom torque on the side of the door below the lock and squirt a bit of wd40 in otherwise youll probably need to take it to ford to find out where the fault is

I'll try that, thanks! I'll report back whether or not it works too.

did it to a mates and thats what i did and i was surprised that it worked and has done for 6 months now

Didn't work for us :( I'm gonna have the doorcards off round at my mates garage, I'll poke it with screwdrivers! LOL

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club