Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello

Torque

Hello all, I was very surprised to find that I was already registered here, I can't recall why that would be but anyhoo.

I'm looking at getting a new Fiesta TDCi for my wife so I'm here to delve in to the knowledge base that is the FOC.

I drive a Subaru Forester and I'd foolishly got my wife a new Subaru Justy Twin cam, looks good but wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding and, as she'd previously had diesels the lack of torque from the 1000cc, 3 cylinder petrol engine is rather noticeable :lol:

Welcome! a Subaru Justy of whatever age cannot overcome the image i get in my head!!!! :lol:

Welcome! a Subaru Justy of whatever age cannot overcome the image i get in my head!!!! :lol:

Now, wheres the slap smiley ;) :P

Now, wheres the slap smiley ;) :P

Mwhahaha :lol:

Hello everyone! I am new here to this forum and I have joined because it is nice to discuss problems here and get it sorted instead of giving fortunes to the service centers.

Hello everyone! I am new here to this forum and I have joined because it is nice to discuss problems here and get it sorted instead of giving fortunes to the service centers.

Welcome ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club