Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hesitant 1.8 Diesel?

sweettoad

My focus tdci 1.8 with just 26k misses now and again at slow speed,it's as if you have a bad spark plug in a petrol engined car,it's had a service about 1k ago,i can't see any engine managment lights on the dash,any ideas?Oh,i did think it may be bad fuel,but filled up at different garages and i don't think it is that?cheers.J.

My focus tdci 1.8 with just 26k misses now and again at slow speed,it's as if you have a bad spark plug in a petrol engined car,it's had a service about 1k ago,i can't see any engine managment lights on the dash,any ideas?Oh,i did think it may be bad fuel,but filled up at different garages and i don't think it is that?cheers.J.

diesel filter ide say

diesel filter ide say

It's not been servied too long ago,so really shouldn't need one,but i guess you never know!

It's not been servied too long ago,so really shouldn't need one,but i guess you never know!

in that case ide ay take it into ford and have it looked at im not a diesel fanatic but other than the fuel pump which seems to be an issue and the cam sensor the only other thing i can think of is doiesel filter

• 4 weeks later...

in that case ide ay take it into ford and have it looked at im not a diesel fanatic but other than the fuel pump which seems to be an issue and the cam sensor the only other thing i can think of is doiesel filter

I had the garage where i bought the car change the fuel filter,and it seems fine now!!so seems that the fuel filter was the problem!

• 1 month later...

Mine does the same

been in 3 times they cant find a fault

its on 30,000 miles

i thought it may be fuel pump any ideas

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club