Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Zetec S Mudflaps

blueovalcraig

Does anyone know where I could buy a good set of Mudflaps for my Focus ZS? Do Ford make them for this model?

You can buy them on ebay, I am looking on ebay at the moment for some rally flap's for my focus zetec...

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

there junk ive had them the clips are useless and a big enough puddle will tear them off and it did with mine get genuine ford flaps hard plastic not that flimsy junk with the proper fitting points and clips heres a load of them for youre car http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=ford+focus+05+mud+flaps&_sacat=See-All-Categories

True, but I have the hard ones on there and they get caught on kerbs an crap and then smash into the car, on the nearside front, I now have a trench of a scratch where the flap has ripped up and whacked into the bodywork. I am looking for a decent (yet not ridiculously expensive) set of rally style, more for the fact that they wont do any bodywork damage...

True, but I have the hard ones on there and they get caught on kerbs an crap and then smash into the car, on the nearside front, I now have a trench of a scratch where the flap has ripped up and whacked into the bodywork. I am looking for a decent (yet not ridiculously expensive) set of rally style, more for the fact that they wont do any bodywork damage...

Halfords to the plain soft rubber style ones as well as the motorsport ones cant say ive ever had one catch a kerb im assuming youve lowered it

I haven't personally, and I don't think the suspension is lowered, but I couldn't be 100% Unfortunately around where I live and work, they have traffic calming measures, which means big concreted poles either side of the car and a raised kerb. The biggest annoyance is the fact I am a monocular vision driver, which is a nuisance as I then occasionally over compensate and hit the kerb. hence why I would prefer the rally style, I am about to have a look on Halfords website for the rubber ones you mentioned...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club