Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Air Con With Roof Down?

sarah streetka

Can you use the air conditioning with the roof down? Most cars you are not allowed (or meant) to use it with windows open. It was very hot yesterday with the roof down, and the sun was shining down on my head! Could have done with some extra cold air!

thanks!

Can you use the air conditioning with the roof down? Most cars you are not allowed (or meant) to use it with windows open. It was very hot yesterday with the roof down, and the sun was shining down on my head! Could have done with some extra cold air!

thanks!

Are you blonde or something?, you already know its not meant to be used with the windows open so what does that tell you?

no it is not meant to be used with the roof down AIR CONDITIONING means conditioniing the air INSIDE the car

using it with the roof down won't work unless you plannig on trying to cool the whole of the UK,

all you will do is add a drain on the engines power output of around 8-10 BHP which just results in wasting

fuel by the bucket load watch your fuel gauge drop!!

If your that uncomfortable with the sun put the roof up and air con on thats what its for.

OR JUST WEAR A HAT !...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club