Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Scuba Diving

RCJ

Hey, im off to Egypt in October on holiday. So what ive decided is to go and get my Open Water Licence to go scuba Diving when im there!

Ive found the place and price, was just wondering, is scuba diving fairly simple (im a very confident swimmer and athletically fit so no worries there). ?

Also If any does it themselves, Do you have a camera for when your down there? Any suggestions?

Rob

Hey, im off to Egypt in October on holiday. So what ive decided is to go and get my Open Water Licence to go scuba Diving when im there!

Ive found the place and price, was just wondering, is scuba diving fairly simple (im a very confident swimmer and athletically fit so no worries there). ?

Also If any does it themselves, Do you have a camera for when your down there? Any suggestions?

Rob

Hi Rob Im a qualified BSAC sports diver, (PADI advanced equivilant) for 22 yrs, I have dove the Red Sea twice and loved every minute of it.

Sub Aqua diving is pretty simple as long as you are aware of any dangers, physical fitness is a must as for swimming this is not a true must I know it sounds stupid but you dont actually swim, you fin. Your instructor/buddy will take care of you just do as he says and you will be fine. If you have a good brain for learning then you will need it as the theory can be a little hard to understand at first but it will soon be understandable to you. Good luck. As for cameras you could possibly buy one yourself

CLICK HERE

or you could probably hire one from the dive shop make sure you get one with a decent flash though. Good Luck and enjoy your diving.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club