Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get Hold Of A De Badged Front Grill? Mk2 Focuss

messsi

hey, i am looking to buy a de badged front grill, anyone know were i can get them from an how much they cost, as I have had a look all over then net an failed to find one !!

im just totaly guessing here but dont all focus's, or fairly new focus's use the badge to cover the lock for the bonnet opener. i would imagine there aint any because of this ?

im just totaly guessing here but dont all focus's, or fairly new focus's use the badge to cover the lock for the bonnet opener. i would imagine there aint any because of this ?

wel my 57 plate focus has this feature so i would also guess so?

wel my 57 plate focus has this feature so i would also guess so?

my mark 2 04 plate focus has this feature as well...i dont think that you will be able to open with a modified grill.

unless you plan on major modifications to the lock mechanism that is. the badge swivells to the left so you can put the key in to unlock the bonnet.

i supose you could get one fabricated and just leave a tiny hole for the key, but how good would this look being able to see the lock through the grills ? not very id say

or you could go down the chicken wire route (obviously not actual chicken wire, that mesh stuff ?

again leaving a tiny hole for the key personaly i hate the mesh its real tacky lookin

oh I heard that there is these black grilles that you can just about fit your key in, an you just give the lock mechanism a quick spray with some black paint to hide it !.. not a clue were from though. cheers anyway guys

just to humor my self i went and did a search and found references to a Hofele focus grill. hard to find though theres none on eBay and aparently are quite expensive, seen £125 mentioned

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club