Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cigarette Lighter Problem

06 ford fusion

Hi, can anyone help??? my cigarette lighter has power and my phone charger works through it but when i plug my (brand new) cigatette lighter in it blows the fuse! its driving me bonkers please help :(

Hi, can anyone help??? my cigarette lighter has power and my phone charger works through it but when i plug my (brand new) cigatette lighter in it blows the fuse! its driving me bonkers please help :(

I have a similar problem my fuse keeps poping and also when i use my cigarette lighter it shoots right out at me hot!! Would have bin very dangerous if i did it whilst driving.

I have a similar problem my fuse keeps poping and also when i use my cigarette lighter it shoots right out at me hot!! Would have bin very dangerous if i did it whilst driving.

already answered on the other post simple fix take the lkighter out the socket look inside youll see two metal clips that hold the lighter in use something suitable not metal to slightly bend them in the way not into the barrell but so that they are pushed further open then try if they are too tight either the lighter pops out onto the floor or it sticks till the fuse pops

already answered on the other post simple fix take the lkighter out the socket look inside youll see two metal clips that hold the lighter in use something suitable not metal to slightly bend them in the way not into the barrell but so that they are pushed further open then try if they are too tight either the lighter pops out onto the floor or it sticks till the fuse pops

Nice1 artscot worked like a treat now it holds in when its hot enough. Fuse seems to have held so far well see how long for. Many thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club