Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sound Too Cheap!! Not From Fordonline!!!

FordOnline

Help us shift this stock! We have '10' Plate Fiesta Zetecs from £9495 and Edges from £8695. Check out our members page with details on how to contact us, mention Ford Owners Club and we'll give you £100 to accessorise you new motor!!

When / If you visit the site, ignore the price next to the car you're interested in!! Counter intuative I know, but we are having a problem with the pricing feed..... Don't forget to mention Ford Owners Club!!

Help us shift this stock! We have '10' Plate Fiesta Zetecs from £9495 and Edges from £8695. Check out our members page with details on how to contact us, mention Ford Owners Club and we'll give you £100 to accessorise you new motor!!

When / If you visit the site, ignore the price next to the car you're interested in!! Counter intuative I know, but we are having a problem with the pricing feed..... Don't forget to mention Ford Owners Club!!

if u have any unbelivebly good focus zetec titanium or zetec s deals only with a 1.6 tdci 109 ps please let me know and there is a high chance i will buy and might be part exing my fiesta 59 plate 5dr 1,4 tdci zetec with bluetooth

if u have any unbelivebly good focus zetec titanium or zetec s deals only with a 1.6 tdci 109 ps please let me know and there is a high chance i will buy and might be part exing my fiesta 59 plate 5dr 1,4 tdci zetec with bluetooth

I could sell you this delivery mileage Focus Zetec 1.6TDCi Sea Grey Metallic for £12295.

http://www.fordonline.co.uk/Used-Car-Details/used-ford-focus-16td-zetec-hatchback-grey-manual-diesel-ID_819730001029489.aspx

zetec's is nice but i need a 5 door , how much is a 2009 59 ford fiesta 1.4 tdci 5 door zetec vision blue with bluetooth imaculate condition 15000 miles worth???

Not much movement in these two, 10 Plate down to £13650 59 Plate down to £11750. You may want to consider a new one in solid colour @ £13995, this attracts the 4.9%APR Options with Free bluetooth.

zetec's is nice but i need a 5 door , how much is a 2009 59 ford fiesta 1.4 tdci 5 door zetec vision blue with bluetooth imaculate condition 15000 miles worth???

Need your reg number and I'll Hpi/Experian check it now.

Not much movement in these two, 10 Plate down to £13650 59 Plate down to £11750. You may want to consider a new one in solid colour @ £13995, this attracts the 4.9%APR Options with Free Bluetooth.

ok did really want black or vision blue , but i think red will be nice i did idearly want the dab radio and the sport pack , like the first black focus i showed you how much would that bring it up to ?? thanks for your time .

ok did really want black or vision blue , but i think red will be nice i did idearly want the dab radio and the sport pack , like the first black focus i showed you how much would that bring it up to ?? thanks for your time .

We could do that for £14720 OTR. You car

FIESTA DIESEL HATCHBACK, 1.4 TDCI ZETEC 5DR.

Insurance group: 04

Valuation

CAP CN014180R010395

Clean (15,000 miles) £9,075

Average (15,000 miles) £8,400

Below (15,000 miles) £7,600

Data Copyright © Glass's Information Services Ltd 2010 FIESTA 1.4 TDCI (08-), ZETEC.

Insurance group: 00

Valuation

Glass's NP014205GCR010123

Trade (Avg. mileage) £9,100

Trade (15,000 miles) £8,858

Average mileage 11,000

VALUE FOR EXACT MILEAGE

Attached is the current CAP and Glasses valuation, I would see you car @ £8750 for a September registration,

I drove a Focus Zetec in Colorado for a little while, it did look good, better than anyone thought it would to be honest

Lee

FordOnline

We could do that for £14720 OTR. You car

FIESTA DIESEL HATCHBACK, 1.4 TDCI ZETEC 5DR.

Insurance group: 04

Valuation

CAP CN014180R010395

Clean (15,000 miles) £9,075

Average (15,000 miles) £8,400

Below (15,000 miles) £7,600

Data Copyright © Glass's Information Services Ltd 2010 FIESTA 1.4 TDCI (08-), ZETEC.

Insurance group: 00

Valuation

Glass's NP014205GCR010123

Trade (Avg. mileage) £9,100

Trade (15,000 miles) £8,858

Average mileage 11,000

VALUE FOR EXACT MILEAGE

Attached is the current CAP and Glasses valuation, I would see you car @ £8750 for a September registration,

I drove a Focus Zetec in Colorado for a little while, it did look good, better than anyone thought it would to be honest

Lee

FordOnline

would the new one be a 60 plate??? , omg really i thought it would be worth more than that , thinkin i paid 12500 only 8 months a ago , thanks for your help lee im speaking with my dad on saturday and ill let you know asap , thanks once again , josh .

would the new one be a 60 plate??? , omg really i thought it would be worth more than that , thinkin i paid 12500 only 8 months a ago , thanks for your help lee im speaking with my dad on saturday and ill let you know asap , thanks once again , josh .

Yes would be a '60', good luck with the chat!

Lee

FordOnline

de aprication for you mate, deapricates as soon as you take ownership, consider gettin another on options u pay for it over 2 years , at the end of two year u either pay final amount or give them car back and get another, u can also give it them back after a year if u got bored for example u can sort a deal sorted to you, try giving your local polar a ring theyve got a sale on at the moment double discount, some nice saving.

kris

What finance can you get on these? Like how many years?

Heff

If it's a new one - 4.9APR - 7.9 APR from 1 to 4 years. Let me know what you're thinking about and I'll email you a quote.

If it's a new one - 4.9APR - 7.9 APR from 1 to 4 years. Let me know what you're thinking about and I'll email you a quote.

Ok well im looking for the 1.6 Zetec S petrol, with:

ATC Air conditioning

Auto wipers inc auto headlamps

bluetooth Handsfree, VC and USB and Mobile Navigation

City Pack

Curtain Airbags Interior Pack 2

Leather Pack Zetec S

Street Pack

Keyless Start

How much would that be over 4 years with a deposit of say 200 pound.

Heff

Yes would be a '60', good luck with the chat!

Lee

FordOnline

right spoken to dad and we have decided we like this one http://www.fordonline.co.uk/Used-Car-Details/used-ford-focus-16td-zetec-hatchback-metallic-panther-black-manual-diesel-ID_1067330000990175.aspx i remeber you saying you could sell this for 11750 , would you be able to bring that down to 11500 ?? and also we will be trading in gu59lae , for 8750 , would you be able to email me a 24 month finance example and a 36 month one please my email is poshpawsfiesta@hotmail.co.uk many thanks josh. p.s where do we have to pick the car up from if we buy ???

Heff

If you can only afford £200 deposit on a 15-16k car,how are you going to pay the monthly repayments,insurance,tax,petrol servicing etc??

Dave

ATC Air conditioning

Bluetooth Handsfree, VC and USB and Mobile Navigation

City Pack

Leather Pack Zetec S

Street Pack

Keyless Start

Heff

The car you have speced up costs £16,465, and thats including the offer from Ford of £2,150 off. Over 3 years it will cost you £385.06 a month on Ford Options. If you wish to do it over 4 years, you need to have Ford Acquire (where you own the car at the end of the agreement). This is £407.84 a month.

This is before your insurance costs, which at your age will cost quite a few thousand per year on this type of car.

right spoken to dad and we have decided we like this one http://www.fordonline.co.uk/Used-Car-Details/used-ford-focus-16td-zetec-hatchback-metallic-panther-black-manual-diesel-ID_1067330000990175.aspx i remeber you saying you could sell this for 11750 , would you be able to bring that down to 11500 ?? and also we will be trading in gu59lae , for 8750 , would you be able to email me a 24 month finance example and a 36 month one please my email is poshpawsfiesta@hotmail.co.uk many thanks josh. p.s where do we have to pick the car up from if we buy ???

Sorry Josh, this car has now been sold. I will look for a similar car for you now, at around the same price/spec etc..

ATC Air conditioning

Bluetooth Handsfree, VC and USB and Mobile Navigation

City Pack

Leather Pack Zetec S

Street Pack

Keyless Start

Heff

Heff

That car spec'd in Frozen White, would cost £14995 OTR. Finance calculator is down at the moment but this would roughly cost you, with a £200 deposit about £355 ish a month, 7.9% APR. We'll also give you £100 worth of Genuine Ford Accessories.

Lee

FordOnline

Sorry Josh, this car has now been sold. I will look for a similar car for you now, at around the same price/spec etc..

oh thats a shame im with dad now and he was going to buy it , yes please do look and let me know asap , thanks for your time josh .

oh thats a shame im with dad now and he was going to buy it , yes please do look and let me know asap , thanks for your time josh .

we have looked on your site and we like these two

http://www.fordonline.co.uk/Used-Car-Details/used-ford-focus-16td-zetec-hatchback-silver-manual-diesel-ID_10344530000977481.aspx

http://www.fordonline.co.uk/Used-Car-Details/used-ford-focus-16td-zetec-hatchback-silver-manual-diesel-ID_1067330001031504.aspx

would u be able to come down on the prices of these two atall ??? and also do they both have bluetooth ?? thanks, josh .

we have looked on your site and we like these two

http://www.fordonline.co.uk/Used-Car-Details/used-ford-focus-16td-zetec-hatchback-silver-manual-diesel-ID_10344530000977481.aspx

http://www.fordonline.co.uk/Used-Car-Details/used-ford-focus-16td-zetec-hatchback-silver-manual-diesel-ID_1067330001031504.aspx

would u be able to come down on the prices of these two atall ??? and also do they both have bluetooth ?? thanks, josh .

Josh

LR59VGT is available, I can't do anything on the price but I can fit a Parrot B/T FOC. The other is sold.

Lee

FordOnline

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club