Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SPARE WHEEL ?

RUSSBUS

HI , DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF ANY OTHER MAKE OF CARS WHEEL WILL FIT ON THE NEW SHAPE CMAX ? I WANT TO REPLACE THE CANISTER FOR A SPARE WHEEL SO IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE ANYTHING FANCEY JUST SO IT CAN BE USED IFI GET A FLAT AND AVOID SCRAPPING A TYRE WITH PLENTY OF TREAD ON IT . THANKS RUSS

Does it not have a spare wheel as standard??

I would imagine other ford makes may fit.

PS - theres no need to SHOUT!

no spare the zetec model has a cannister that seals the puncture , but after use thetyre is scrap so it becomes a very expensive thing to happen . if its the side wall that is damaged or blows out its a recovery job so a 15 min tyre change could be up to 3 hours wait for the aa recovery truck .

I see, would a focus wheel fit or any other ford make? I cant imagine that they'd use too different settings for wheels on the different ranges as it would be more expensive for the inital production and designing.

• 3 weeks later...
Here is a wheel fitment guide. You can see which wheels have the same PCD and fitment.

http://www.leightyres.co.uk/catalog/fitment.php

THANKS FOR INFO YOU POSTED COMPARED SIZES LOOKED ON eBay AND FOUND A SPACE SAVER OFF A C MAX FOR £25 AND £12 POSTAGE , BARGIN ! ITS UNUSED LIKE NEW ONLY CHEAPER THAN A FORD DEALER THEY CHARGE £160

• 5 months later...

We have a 2007 c-max and the space saver wheel is a no cost option, and just replaces the can of gunge.

We have a 2007 c-max and the space saver wheel is a no cost option, and just replaces the can of gunge.

• 1 year later...

hi ,i have been looking for a spare wheel for my cmax and went to a scrap yard ,i bought a steel mondeo 5 stud 16 " wheel and it fits a treat ,ive just had to rise the boot floor up with some polystyrene i cut round the steel wheel witch sits higher than the boot floor.in total cost me 60 pounds. that was the steel wheel,a part worn tyre and a secondhand jack the polystyrene will set you back just a fiver

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club