Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus 2001 Fan Coming On When Heaters Are Turned On To Windscreen

chrisrhondda

Hi all I have owned my 1.8zetec focus (2001) for about 2 months now, however lately i've had the aircon recharged. But i've noticed that if i have the heaters pointed up to the windscreen or on the windscreen/feet setting then the fan is always on with the car (Orange/Green dials). Does anyone know what this could be. My friend who is a rapid fit fitter for fords said he done one on a focus about 6 months ago and its the actual dials on the dash sticking on and the aircon is always on that's how i will always hear the fan he said.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem ?????

Look forward to hearing your responses

Regards

Chris :D

Hi all I have owned my 1.8zetec focus (2001) for about 2 months now, however lately i've had the aircon recharged. But i've noticed that if i have the heaters pointed up to the windscreen or on the windscreen/feet setting then the fan is always on with the car (Orange/Green dials). Does anyone know what this could be. My friend who is a rapid fit fitter for fords said he done one on a focus about 6 months ago and its the actual dials on the dash sticking on and the aircon is always on that's how i will always hear the fan he said.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem ?????

Look forward to hearing your responses

Regards

Chris :D

with the heaters set to windscreen the aircon is still on even if you switch iot off move the dial to say the floor blowers and it will switch off its a common question and ford dont tell many that it actually works that way its simply designed so that it assumes if you have the heaters set to windscreen you must want to demist and since the aircon does this better it switches on automatically either have the fans blowing into the compartment or down to floor and it will switch of. a rapid fit fitter should know that im afraid dials are not stuck on its how its designed

Thanks very much for your quick response, and i will take this message onboard thanks. It's good to have forums like this where you know you can get sound advice from decent people.

That's a big worry off my mind now. Time to get on enjoying my focus :)

:D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club