Havok

Guys how about everyone meeting up on:

8th September

7pm till whenever

College Road

Croydon, London CR9 1DX

Anyone interested?

• 2 weeks later...

hello mate i have just registered and live near croydon and would love to meet up with all the other locals and let me know what date the next one is

• 8 months later...

hello mate i have just registered and live near croydon and would love to meet up with all the other locals and let me know what date the next one is

Sounds strange but dose your car spit flames out the exhasut and back end kicks out when putting your foot down lol, Very nice Sierra i see sometimes coming out of Tesco's petrol station on the A217 with a few other cars at night. Just wondering if its you lol.

I'm from the Dorking area anyway don't drive just yet hopeing to pass very soon after July 17th and will always be up for local meets :)

A local meet sounds good, I,m down In Bognor Regis so anything outside the M25 would be welcome. How about Rikers diner at the bottom of Boxhill, Big parking area and a second field that can be used as well. I know this having attended several SCS meets there.