Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Abs Light Staying On, Need It Off For Mot Tomorrow!!

benscab

MY ABS LIGHT IS STAYING ON IN MY 1.8 ZETEC MONDEO 2002. DOES ANONE KNOW HOW TO TURN IT OFF OR RESET THE COMPUTER AS I HAVE MY MOT TOMORROW ( RETEST ) AND THEY FAAILED IT ON THIS LIGHT, BUT I CANT FIND ANT FAULTS OTHER THAN THE DIAGNOSTIC SAYS LOW battery VOLTAGE, BUT ON TESTING THE battery ITS GIVING OUT 12.5V NOT RUNNING AND 14.1V RUNNING. ANY IDEAS ANYONE ????

Obviously its brakes and would let someone with proper know how have a butchers at it. Not got time then I would check all the sensors on the wheels???

Failing that and desperate with little time....take bulb out!!!

Obviously its brakes and would let someone with proper know how have a butchers at it. Not got time then I would check all the sensors on the wheels???

Failing that and desperate with little time....take bulb out!!!

Where have you had it diagnosed ?

I have a fiesta that also had abs light on, amugst several fault codes was low battery voltage, in reality it was the abs pump module that was faulty and expensive to fix.

Also you could tell it was actually a fault on the abs as under heavy breaking the abs did not work and the rear wheels locked.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club