Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Central Locking Fault, Windows Opening

Aquanaut

I currently own a MK3 Mondeo Ghia Estate. when i try and lock the door, the door unlocks itself and all the windows come down. I am having to lock the door manually as the remote key doesnt seem to be working. I am assuming the key is faulty or the battery is flat. The only way round this at the moment is to open the door, turn off the ignition, jump out of the car, lock the door manually then run away quickly. Also as i approach the car it will unlock itself and again the windows come down without pressing any of the buttons. i have no problem starting the car. I assume its something to do with the key but as no expert i am asking for help before i have to visit a ford garage

could the unlock button on the remote be stuck down sending out an unlock signal?

the unlock button was completely knackered, took it to a local motor factors shop with a locksmiths attatched. just changed the fob in my key, working better than it ever has

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club