Do Not Sell My Personal Information

S Max Reversing Lights

Westbridge

Hi,

I have bought a 2009 S Max Titanium and its great apart from the reversing lights. They work but are very poor, with my wife today reversing into a low post ( lower than the reversing sensors ) resukting is scrathes to the bumper. Has anyone found an easy solution to this with brighter bulbs that fit and do not blow any fuses.

Thanks

Hi,

I have bought a 2009 S Max Titanium and its great apart from the reversing lights. They work but are very poor, with my wife today reversing into a low post ( lower than the reversing sensors ) resukting is scrathes to the bumper. Has anyone found an easy solution to this with brighter bulbs that fit and do not blow any fuses.

Thanks

hi ive looked up your vehicle bulb fit at www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk and you can upgrade to some good led lamps. lamp part number 382 - 360 degree LED Extreme Power 5W,hope this helps. confirm in your manual for the correct type of bulb before purchase. check it out for yourself.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club