Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mk2 Wiper Blades

Halloween Jack

In case anybody is interested managed to get a set of front Wiper Blades for £9.98 from eBay.

Seem OK and a lot cheaper than the Bosch/Ford price of circa £40.

Link below.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-FOCUS-MK2-04-ON-AERO-FLAT-WINDSCREEN-WIPER-BLADES-/320580726517?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aa419aef5

I now always get my wipers off eBay, why pay 5x more from the stores. my father in law spent £76 on his from the ford dealer, 57 focus LX, I bought all three of mine for £15! i also got the "retro" fit Aeros for the rear windscreen, remove the attachments and then clip it on! £3.49 for an aero rear wiper!!!

...Eat that Ford :D

• 10 months later...

Hi,

which aero blade did you use for the ford focus mk2?

Cheers!

? I just eBay Searched for "Focus wiper Blades" then just found a set from there. as I gave up the Focus I got rid of the link, but if you are after some :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=Focus+MK2+Aero+Wipers&_sacat=0&_odkw=Focus+2008+Aero+Wipers&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

? I just Ebay Searched for "Focus Wiper Blades" then just found a set from there. as I gave up the Focus I got rid of the link, but if you are after some :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=Focus+MK2+Aero+Wipers&_sacat=0&_odkw=Focus+2008+Aero+Wipers&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

I just ordered those very same Wiper Blades last night, will let you all know if they are the correct fitment and good quality etc

I just ordered those very same wiper blades last night, will let you all know if they are the correct fitment and good quality etc

Arrived in 2 days, fitted in seconds and great quality.

£10 incl P&P for the pair is a bargain, just need a rear now!

Yeah they are good, almost perfectly identical to those you would buy at several times the price from Halfords... I bought those aeros for the front, and the rear (after I used the aeros) I popped to --- wait for it --- PoundLand!!! and bought from their an 18" wiper blade that I stuck on the rear window... I spent £1. covered near enough every inch of the rear windscreen, and the blade lasted 8 months!!!

Yeah they are good, almost perfectly identical to those you would buy at several times the price from halfords... I bought those aeros for the front, and the rear (after I used the aeros) I popped to --- wait for it --- PoundLand!!! and bought from their an 18" wiper blade that I stuck on the rear window... I spent £1. covered near enough every inch of the rear windscreen, and the blade lasted 8 months!!!

Ha quality. I've bought the above ones for my front and was after a rear one. Going pound land now then. The 2 front ones for £9.99 are a great bargain, I didn't think I'd really notice the difference but wow I was made up.

lol, the fun and games of getting one over on the dealers! I do hope your local poundland have some... I am half tempted to go back as soon as I hear they are in stock again!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club