Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Heater Button Sticking

G3rry

Hi guys,

I bought my Ford Fiesta Zetec Climate v1.2 06 a couple of months ago, so far Ive had no issues with it but recently the rear heater button on the dash has began to stick when I press it. Ive tried some air duster but no joy. Would this cost a lot to get fixed.

Dont know much about cars but I bought it 2nd hand private sale (only 1 owner), had 9500 miles on it, was owned by a woman in her late 50's. Paid £4000 for it.

I have this exact problem, brought my Zetec Blue 3 months ago and had to take it back to the garage twice already with the button sticking. The engineer said it was a common problem. They have replaced the button twice now but after a few presses it gets stuck down, a few times as well I have been driving along and heard a ticking sound, looking around and the button it ON OFF, ON, OFF.

For the mean time I have just given up with it, its permanently stuck down and all I need to do to get it on now is simply touch it, but will take it back a third time before its warranty is up.

Cost I am not sure on sorry :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club