Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 1996 heater

gladers

Hi i have a 1996 fiesta and the heater was only blowing cold air i by passed the heater sensor valve in the engine and had hot air by the bucket loads. Bought a new heater sensor and although now blowing hot air could not change it to cold. I fitted a replacement heater panel inside in case this was the issue and now back to blowing cold only.....cant win!!

I assume the heater valve is operated by varying the voltage on the heater valve plug via the panel in the car so can anyone tell me the voltage expected on the valve plug, i did check this sometime back and it was at 7.5v and would not vary. Its a long shot but iv been cooked and frozen more times than David Attenborough.. :rolleyes: .... its got to be something simple. Thanks

with the ignition on it should read 12 volts when set to hot and drop when set to cold.

with the ignition on it should read 12 volts when set to hot and drop when set to cold.

Thanks for the info i will check out the voltage :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club