Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2.0 Tdci Vibration

carlp

Hi everyone im new here after just replacing my st220 2 weeks ago with a 2006 focus 2.0 tdci to try and save some money but i wish i didnt bother now!!

i seem to have a problem with vibrations on the engine firstly when pulling away normally its fine really smooth but if you accerate quickly off lights it starts to vibrate

i dont lose any power if i take my foot off the power and put it on again it stops it doesnt vibrate through the clutch so i kinda ruled out the clutch and dmf but i may be wrong

the second vibration and noise is when i accerate upto 50 plus in 5th or 6th gear as soon as it hits that speed under acceleration you can hear a loud vibration / noise from the left

of the car i saw under the air box deep scoring where it has been hitting the gearbox so i modified that it helped a little but still there if anyone could help at all would be great

i only had it 2 weeks and miss my st220 so much it was so smooth compared to how this is running at the moment thanks

carl.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club