Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Strange Problem With Sony Cd6000

diegorivera

Hi all,

I have a strange problem with my Sony CD6000 mp3 6CD changer device. It is in my Mk4 Mondeo. It used to play mp3's from my USB stick and also from my phone via bluetooth connection. It was also possible to start a call via voice commands. When I press the "voice" button on the left arm of the wheel, the device asked the command in a woman's voice until this morning.

Since this morning all gone, the device stopped talking, and stopped playing the mp3s. I still can see that the play started but no sound at all. The CD and Radio part is still working without any problem and obviously it is not muted.

When I bought the car the situation was the same, it did not play any mp3s and did not speak but something changed - unfortunately I can not recall what happened - and everything started working. Now it stopped again but I did not change anything.

I looked around the menu and changed all the settings but did not help. Anyone meet this problem before? Any advice?

Many thanks, cheers, r

Did you already try to reset the handsfree module (which hosts the USB connectivity) by pulling the fuse?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club