Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi There, Newbie From The Midlands

Sam C

Hi there,

Thought I would join this site as I am just embarking on the long wait for my new car...well, its not strictly my car because it's a company car. I had to finally opt into the company car scheme because my 325ti was costing too much money in repairs, insurance and tax. I try not to think about it's appetite for super unleaded too much, but doing 400 plus miles a week it was getting very expensive.

Any how, I have ordered a Fiesta Zetec S TDCi in frozen white with full leather, bluetooth, handsfree and interior pack I. The leather has lead to rather long wait though - estimated delivery is 30th September which is a bit of a bummer because I'm pretty excited about getting it even though it is not strictly my car. The other downside is that I am stuck with a poverty spec Clio pool car until its arrival!

I drove one a few weeks ago and was pretty impressed with the interior quality and way it drove. It wasn't fast by any stretch, but it handled really well. Small cars seem to have come on a long way since the other half bought her Corsa in 2005. The other thing that I liked is that did not sound too much like an oil burner from inside the cabin.

Anyway, that's enough from me.

Hi there,

Thought I would join this site as I am just embarking on the long wait for my new car...well, its not strictly my car because it's a company car. I had to finally opt into the company car scheme because my 325ti was costing too much money in repairs, insurance and tax. I try not to think about it's appetite for super unleaded too much, but doing 400 plus miles a week it was getting very expensive.

Any how, I have ordered a Fiesta Zetec S TDCi in frozen white with full leather, bluetooth, handsfree and interior pack I. The leather has lead to rather long wait though - estimated delivery is 30th September which is a bit of a bummer because I'm pretty excited about getting it even though it is not strictly my car. The other downside is that I am stuck with a poverty spec Clio pool car until its arrival!

I drove one a few weeks ago and was pretty impressed with the interior quality and way it drove. It wasn't fast by any stretch, but it handled really well. Small cars seem to have come on a long way since the other half bought her Corsa in 2005. The other thing that I liked is that did not sound too much like an oil burner from inside the cabin.

Anyway, that's enough from me.

Hi welcome :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club