Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Phone Button.

grabster

Just bought the missus a 2005 cmax 1.8 ghia.

Lovely car and a nice upgrade from her mk1 focus estate.

It doesnt seem to have too many extras as most ghias seem to be fully loaded but the one that puzzles me is the "phone" button.

What does this actually do ?

I assumed it was a bluetooth thing but my phone cant detect anything although my daughter claimed to "Find" lg blah blah...

Is it useable or do i need some sort of kit to make use of it ?

the phone button tends to mute the sound from the stereo, so that you can use your phone. I think it can be integrated with the bluetooth in that you can answer the call and mute the sound at the same time.

Well ive tried time and time again to connect to it via bluetooth wthout any luck so im gonna pop out the fitted stereo (6000cd) and get one with onboard bluetooth,usb etc,saves farting about with parot kits i suppose.

Anyone recommend an aftermarket set that works ok for not too many squids ?

Turns out that the fitted stereo is faulty anyway, only plays the first four tracks of any cd,original or copy it doesnt matter, so i gotta change it anyway.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club