Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brake Fluid Low And Bonnet Open Warning

Parf

I have an intermittant problem where I get either bonnet open or low brake fluid warnings flashing up on the dash. They only come up breifly and then clear. I have checked the brake fluid and it is at max and the bonnet is closed. Ive even tried sticking an extra bit of metal on the bonnet where the switch is to ensure it is pushed all the way down when closed. Ive tried toppping up the brake fluid over max to which still does help.

Does anyone know if these lights use the same system and if there is a control module faulty or is it just a coincidence and if so can the sensors be changed?

Thanks

Could be an intermittent short out on the sensors, I had an accident, and the same thing happened to me, I had to get the whole bonnet and assemblies replaced and it started to behave itself after... I never really thought that much into it though.

I think my car has been in an accident at some point too. Ill check the wires around the bonnet catch and see if i can see anything shorting.