Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I need a free wiring diagram and a service manual

tim4ford

I need a repair manual for my 04 1.8 mondeo anyone got one ? also lookig for a wiring diagram maybe its included in the repair manual?

I need a repair manual for my 04 1.8 mondeo anyone got one ? also lookig for a wiring diagram maybe its included in the repair manual?

if you get stuck and need something urgently I can refer to my manual if its any help

Wouldnt be something the haynes manual could help you with? they are available in Halfords for around £15

I've got some paper copies (so I can't upload them) of Mondeo wiring schematics for models up to 2003 1/2

Like somebody else has also offered, if you say what you are looking for I might be able to help you out with the information.

Stef123 I'm sure he is well aware that haynes manuals can be purchased for £15.00 but he has come on here asking for our help hasn't he

. If this forum's purpose is just to say sod off and buy a manual or go to your local garage and get your problem sorted there what is the point of having this help forum at all ???!!! :angry:

I can't understand why you can bothered to reply yet not bothered sufficiently enough to get your manual out and help the guy ?

No wonder this forum is so dead

Stef123 I'm sure he is well aware that haynes manuals can be purchased for £15.00 but he has come on here asking for our help hasn't he

. If this forum's purpose is just to say sod off and buy a manual or go to your local garage and get your problem sorted there what is the point of having this help forum at all ???!!! :angry:

I can't understand why you can bothered to reply yet not bothered sufficiently enough to get your manual out and help the guy ?

Seconded, idiots like you WeSeeYou put people off. Stef was merely reminding the guy an haynes manual would give him the info he required. Jumping on someone like you did for making a suggestion isnt the way forums work. Checking back on your other 13 posts made since October I see they all follow a similar abusive trait. If you dont like the forum buddy why come here? Just to cause havoc. Well let me be the first to say I hope the moderator team on this club realise what I've realised in only a few posts. You are an arrogant SOB who has no valid place in a club that until now I have seen nothing but friendliness and warmth and people helping others out. Do us all a favour petal, find another club to cause your !Removed! in. We dont want it!

Seconded, idiots like you WeSeeYou put people off. Stef was merely reminding the guy an haynes manual would give him the info he required. Jumping on someone like you did for making a suggestion isnt the way forums work. Checking back on your other 13 posts made since October I see they all follow a similar abusive trait. If you dont like the forum buddy why come here? Just to cause havoc. Well let me be the first to say I hope the moderator team on this club realise what I've realised in only a few posts. You are an arrogant SOB who has no valid place in a club that until now I have seen nothing but friendliness and warmth and people helping others out. Do us all a favour petal, find another club to cause your !Removed! in. We dont want it!

I'll second that sentiment!! However I do wonder if some newbies do any prior research and just post out of idleness? I have been a member of a number of forums and it is the same on them all. Repeated questions are posted and there is a definite lack of "look through the forum fisrt before asking the quetion". On the plus side is the fact that despite all this someone is willing to answer the question without grumbling.

I suppose the moral of the tale is "Know your car - buy the book - read the forums. If all this fails then ask.

I am of the school of if you arent sure but know a place where theres a man who does, then ask. You arent an idiot for asking before doing but boy will you look one if you do it then get it wrong. My guess is as the guy asks for schematics for his car hes quite intellectual enough to understand them. Therefore to my mind, the schematics that Haines do (remember Haines manuals arent as good as they used to be) wont hold the detailed information hes looking for. To my mind, if Haines manuals were any good, any repair garage you went into would have racks and racks for every car on the road. As they dont, I'm guessing they are just ok for the quick easier jobs. Something else to bear in mind, the original poster is in Ireland. Their cars wiring could be slightly different to ours. I know I did a little electrical job on my estate with my mate who owns a hatch. The wiring to my headlight switch was completely different colours to his.

theres no need to act like that. I was only SUGGESTING the haynes manual might be a good idea. I know I have reffered to mine a few times for electrical diagrams!

The forum is probably dead because of the attitude of some of the users on it.

I have reported the post concerned to the moderators.

theres no need to act like that. I was only SUGGESTING the haynes manual might be a good idea. I know I have reffered to mine a few times for electrical diagrams!

The forum is probably dead because of the attitude of some of the users on it.

I have reported the post concerned to the moderators.

Nice one fella. Lets hope they deal with it swiftly. I know I'm new to this forum but have been on many car forums for years and seen trouble causers like this come and go. Was hoping this club was different. Please dont let me down fordownersclub.com :unsure:

I'll second that sentiment!! However I do wonder if some newbies do any prior research and just post out of idleness? I have been a member of a number of forums and it is the same on them all. Repeated questions are posted and there is a definite lack of "look through the forum fisrt before asking the quetion". On the plus side is the fact that despite all this someone is willing to answer the question without grumbling.

I suppose the moral of the tale is "Know your car - buy the book - read the forums. If all this fails then ask.

the only idleness on this forum I can see is you Mike and the other idiot that has just crawled out of the woodwork yankee.

Neither of you could be bothered to post and help the op and neither of you could be bothered to welcome him to the forum either.

'

The only time you people crawl out of the woodwork is to have a pop at someone who is actually trying to help.

I'm the only one here that offered to actually do anything to help. You two have offered precisely nothing.

As for Stef I've already said what I needed to say.

I'll be glad to leave this waste of time forum to you three. You can flame each other to your hearts content all by yourselves can't you :lol: ;)

Nice one fella. Lets hope they deal with it swiftly. I know I'm new to this forum but have been on many car forums for years and seen trouble causers like this come and go. Was hoping this club was different. Please dont let me down fordownersclub.com :unsure:

yep i hope so too! Similar type of poster just got banned on the renault forum an hour ago, giving everyone cheeky remarks. seems to be a common thing. thanks for seconding my original comment sierra:)

I think theres another post to reffer!

Appropriate action has been taken and i will now close this topic. If Tim4ford would like to open a new thread regarding this problem he is most welcome.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club