Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi

ChristopherRingham

Hi Everyone

I'm new on here just looking to discuss all things Ford with other enthusiasts! I currently drive a 2011 Focus Zetec TDCi in Frozen White - nothing too special! I also work as a Warranty Administrator for a Ford dealer in Liverpool - so any questions anyone may have about certain things I would do my best to try and answer.

Hi Everyone

I'm new on here just looking to discuss all things Ford with other enthusiasts! I currently drive a 2011 Focus Zetec TDCi in Frozen White - nothing too special! I also work as a Warranty Administrator for a Ford dealer in Liverpool - so any questions anyone may have about certain things I would do my best to try and answer.

Hi welcome :)

Wecome to the Forum,

Whats your favourite Ford at the momment .:)

Welcome to FOC - nice car! Post pics of your new focus when you get a chance - I cant get enough of them lol

Enjoy your stay Christopher

Paul

Welcome to FOC - nice car! Post pics of your new focus when you get a chance - I cant get enough of them lol

Enjoy your stay Christopher

Paul

I signed up back in June but forgotten my password so there is a picture of it up here somewhere but I will get a few more on here when I get the chance, it needs a good wash with this weather we've had makes me regret getting it in white!

I signed up back in June but forgotten my password so there is a picture of it up here somewhere but I will get a few more on here when I get the chance, it needs a good wash with this weather we've had makes me regret getting it in white!

I think an owner always notices the dirt whatever the colour of the car, whereas passengers/passers-by probably don't think twice and see it as fairly clean.

My black car is just as hard to keep clean.

I think an owner always notices the dirt whatever the colour of the car, whereas passengers/passers-by probably don't think twice and see it as fairly clean.

My black car is just as hard to keep clean.

I agree - had a 2009 Focus in Black and that was a bugger especially when the snow and ice hit - I don't know what it is I just hate a dirty car LOL

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club