Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo Mk3 Door Sill Plates

PeanuckleJive

Looking at getting some kick plates for my door sills as they're getting a bit scratched and I like the look of them.

I've got a 2004 zetec tdci estate, But I can't seem to find any kick plates *specifically for* estates. So am I right to assume that they're universal and will fit both saloon and estate models?

I'm fairly sure this could well be the case, but I don't wanna buy them just to have to send them back.

(also posted this over on passionford, for anybody who feels a spot of dejavu!)

Looking at getting some kick plates for my door sills as they're getting a bit scratched and I like the look of them.

I've got a 2004 zetec tdci estate, But I can't seem to find any kick plates *specifically for* estates. So am I right to assume that they're universal and will fit both saloon and estate models?

I'm fairly sure this could well be the case, but I don't wanna buy them just to have to send them back.

(also posted this over on passionford, for anybody who feels a spot of dejavu!)

Hi,

found what your looking for, i have the same style for my focus Click Here i have mine fitted over a year old now, and still quality, dont cost half ehat ford want for theirs neither,

and the saloon type are the same for the estate as the door shapes are the same B)

Great minds think alike, they're the exact ones I've been eyeing up for weeks now!

I even emailed them and they said they wouldn't fit an estate, but I wasn't convinced.

Thanks for the help buddy, got them on the way :D

Great minds think alike, they're the exact ones I've been eyeing up for weeks now!

I even emailed them and they said they wouldn't fit an estate, but I wasn't convinced.

Thanks for the help buddy, got them on the way :D

No problem,

you may also like this seller Click Here Ive purchased for the focus, very nice stuff, type mondeo in the search box at the top for a list B)

Ha, you must be reading my mind...

Now for the big question, would a shark fin aerial look ridiculous on a big mondeo estate?

Ha, you must be reading my mind...

Now for the big question, would a shark fin aerial look ridiculous on a big mondeo estate?

On the Rear of the roof it would look sexual,

Defo do the shark fin

as the estate has the extra length to make it look that much better than the saloon roof B)

also you may like the rear view mirror re-spray see my links below.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club