Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fusion Road Rumble

justaskin

Hi i have a fusion 2 and for some time felt that the steering seemed to have become sloppy probably due to the speed bumps that are on every road in and out of the village i live in[unavoidable].I noticed the front near side Tyre on the outer edge was scrubbed.I have had it into a garage who assured me there was nothing wrong with the steering but the rear offside wheel bearing had gone which i had changed.Still unconvinced there wasn't a steering problem as it still felt sloppy between me and my son we have changed the 2 front arms and the roll bar links i have had 2 new Tyre's fitted and the tracking done however now i can hear a rumble when driving and a grating sound when a go over certain humps but when the car is jacked up and the individual wheels spun the bearing sound OK.Any Ideas about this problem would be greatly appreciated its already cost my £367 and to be honest if its going to cost much more I'm thinking of getting rid.

Hi i have a fusion 2 and for some time felt that the steering seemed to have become sloppy probably due to the speed bumps that are on every road in and out of the village i live in[unavoidable].I noticed the front near side Tyre on the outer edge was scrubbed.I have had it into a garage who assured me there was nothing wrong with the steering but the rear offside wheel bearing had gone which i had changed.Still unconvinced there wasn't a steering problem as it still felt sloppy between me and my son we have changed the 2 front arms and the roll bar links i have had 2 new Tyre's fitted and the tracking done however now i can hear a rumble when driving and a grating sound when a go over certain humps but when the car is jacked up and the individual wheels spun the bearing sound OK.Any Ideas about this problem would be greatly appreciated its already cost my £367 and to be honest if its going to cost much more I'm thinking of getting rid.

cheak the heat shield a long the exhaust some times comes lose :)

cheak the heat shield a long the exhaust some times comes lose :)

Thanks something to have a look at.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club