Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Fiesta Mk6 Brake Light

pedxxx

Trying to replace the bulb in my son's MK6 Fiesta Zetec is a nightmare. It is the high level centre brake light. The handbook isn't much help. It tells me to remove grommets from the back, shove a screwdriver in to release clips and light should come out.

The problem is I can't detect any clips and I can't get it to budge. Has anybody attempted this or are there any photos? (which I realise could be difficult).

Phil,

Newcastle

I have changed one before. It is really quite easy. The way I did it was to work on one side of the light and then the other. Gently pull on the front of the light as you unclip it using a screwdriver through the hole at the back.

I have changed one before. It is really quite easy. The way I did it was to work on one side of the light and then the other. Gently pull on the front of the light as you unclip it using a screwdriver through the hole at the back.

Perhaps if you get 2 wood screws or similar,

remove the two screws theat are holding the lens,

then lightly scrw in the woodscrews just a small bit,

enough to grip the lens,

then get a pliers and griop the woodscrew and pull

this method will give you somthing to grip and pull with,

should make it easier :)

Thanks for the answers. The problem remains I can't find the clips.

These brake lights are changed in new Ford Fiesta. They are led based lights. Check them they are awesome.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club