Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Osram Lights

Ash88lfc

Hi I am going to purchase a pair of osram night breaker lights for my focus 2008 (h7) I was going to purchase but noticed 2 seperate ones. One said low beam and one said high beam. Can anyone help with what's the difference as they are both h7 so same place to fit in I don't see what this difference can be. Or if anyone has purchased a set have you got the link please. Cheers Ash...

I'm also looking for Osram Nightbreakers for my Focus, and I found this website great for showing exactly which bulb type is required:

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/Osram-Night-Breaker.html?gclid=CK_AmPqEo6wCFYEZ4QodPWUoAA

However there are cheaper places to actually buy the bulbs from...

H7 is for dipped beam, H1 is for main beam.

I'm also looking for Osram Nightbreakers for my Focus, and I found this website great for showing exactly which bulb type is required:

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/Osram-Night-Breaker.html?gclid=CK_AmPqEo6wCFYEZ4QodPWUoAA

amazon are selling Night Breaker Plus for £17.30 for H1 and H7 (sold by amazon not a reseller)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Osram-OSR-64210NBP-H7-Night-Breaker-Pieces/dp/B0047N0B0U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320618762&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Osram-OSR-64150NBP-H1-Night-Breaker-Pieces/dp/B0047N0B0A/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1320618823&sr=1-1

On the first link you have to select purchase from amazon on the right

Bought them last week and received within a couple days .....

Auto Express test

Had 2004 Volvo S40, truly awful dipped headlights, I fit the test winners the Philips X-treme Power, massive improvement

Cheers for the replys. So If I buy h1 and h7 they will both fit into my lights or just best buying h1 you mean.

Must admit i haven't looked that closely at the bulbs on the focus - used to having a mini type bulb (like the interia footwell bulbs) for side lights and one one main bulb assembly for main lights (dipped and full beam) - I take it from reading this that there is seperate big !Removed! bulbs for dipped and main beam??? Hmmmm ok question is why? Whats wrong with the combined bulb??

If you have an early Mk1 Focus (with indicators in front bumper) you need a combined bulb, other Focii Mk1 facelift onwards use seperate bulbs. Click on the Autobulbs website link earlier in this thread to explain more.

Must admit i haven't looked that closely at the bulbs on the focus - used to having a mini type bulb (like the interia footwell bulbs) for side lights and one one main bulb assembly for main lights (dipped and full beam) - I take it from reading this that there is seperate big !Removed! bulbs for dipped and main beam??? Hmmmm ok question is why? Whats wrong with the combined bulb??

Haa my thoughts were the same. Is there 2 seperate bulbs? I will look on website now and then order ( what I think are right) haa and then reply to say the outcome. Cheers again for the help.

Sure there is a good reason for this - but seems to me just a good reason to make you spend more money!!! LOL

Going to look into these bulbs and LEDs for the sidelights and interia soon - sounds like it could all add up to a fair bit of ££'s though

I have the night breakers really good h7 is the dipped light you get two in a pack £15 from unipart and you can get the cool blue ones aswell I need to get some more for full beam I have noticed the blub can do dipped and full two elements inside but focus being a focus you have to buy two lots lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club