Do Not Sell My Personal Information

markm730

Hi all,

Just this week made the transition to Ford from Vauxhall. Been without for 5mths but managed ok with public transport and the help of work collegues. Currently running a Mondeo Estate Zetec 2.0 on an 02 plate. Manual, petrol, and at the moment quite impressed with the new purchase. 73000 on the clock with 6 stamps in the book upto 50000 so due a service sometime soon i think..

Post some pics when get the time.

Cheers

Mark

Hi all,

Just this week made the transition to Ford from Vauxhall. Been without for 5mths but managed ok with public transport and the help of work collegues. Currently running a Mondeo Estate Zetec 2.0 on an 02 plate. Manual, petrol, and at the moment quite impressed with the new purchase. 73000 on the clock with 6 stamps in the book upto 50000 so due a service sometime soon i think..

Cheers

Mark

Hi welcome :)

hi mate and welcome along to the club, dont forget you are entitled to 10% discount on Meguiars, Autoglym, Petronas oils and all the other products we do (just about to start Poorboys as well! just goto www.maxreflect.com and use coupon code "google" upon checkout.

Enjoy the forum!!

Hi all,

Cheers

Mark

Welcome to the Forum,

if you get a moment join photobucket and upload some picture's of your motor,

you can then link them to this forum,

once uploaded go to Album,

below or above each picture on photobucket is an Image URL

copy this URL and paste it in to your posts

once pasted in the post remove the

.img

from either side of the link then its job done,

also check out DMB Graphics for badge overlays or Original Vintage decals Click Here

also please see the links to guides below this post, you may find some of them that interest

Hope this helps B)