Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Space For Tomtom Satnav?

ScubaSuzie

Hi there

Happy New Year to all of you Fiesta owners!

I'm very happy with my Fiesta Zetec - I've now owned it for about a month and am loving it, especially the colour!

I have a question which I'm sure someone out there will know the answer - does anyone know what the two slots are for about the space where (presumably) the ashtray used to be on the central console? The salesman told me he thought they were for pound coins, but they don't fit. I wondered if it was possible to connect a tomtom satnav to the slots so the device can sit in front of the empty space?

Thanks in advance...

post-28355-0-60859700-1325605537_thumb.j

I not sure where you mean but I do have a satnav holder on the drivers air vent if you didn't want to stick it to the window like me and the cable reaches no problem.

Hi there

Happy New Year to all of you Fiesta owners!

I'm very happy with my Fiesta Zetec - I've now owned it for about a month and am loving it, especially the colour!

I have a question which I'm sure someone out there will know the answer - does anyone know what the two slots are for about the space where (presumably) the ashtray used to be on the central console? The salesman told me he thought they were for pound coins, but they don't fit. I wondered if it was possible to connect a TomTom satnav to the slots so the device can sit in front of the empty space?

Thanks in advance...

post-28355-0-60859700-1325605537_thumb.j

Hi Suzanne,

I believe the slots you are talking about are for holding fuel/necter type cards etc - although I wouldn't personally recommend leaving cards on show just encase someone mistakes it for a credit card and breaks in.

I think its basically an insert for where the extra buttons on the sportier model would sit, (to turn off traction control or something like that).

I hang my sat nav on the air vent between the radio and the rev counter (see below).

IMG_0094.jpg

15195150x.jpg

The steering wheel blocks the screen a little but for how much I use it now I don't mind. Just glad I don't need to keep sticking it to the windscreen anymore.

Paul :)

Mine with universal holder.

IMG833.jpg