Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brand New Zetec 1.25 61Reg

Fiestaness

Hi everyone

Just wanted to share my great news in buying a new 61 reg plated Fiesta Zetec 1.25 which should arrive any day now :)

Just one quick question tho......Does anyone know if they come standard with rear tinted windows as the one i test drove did and in the ford brochure i have read as it does but on the website it says its an option for £75 or £95

Confused.com <_<

Thanks in advance

Fiestaness

Sorry I'm not too sure.

But welcome to FOC. :)

Hi everyone

Just wanted to share my great news in buying a new 61 reg plated Fiesta Zetec 1.25 which should arrive any day now smile.gif

Just one quick question tho......Does anyone know if they come standard with rear tinted windows as the one i test drove did and in the ford brochure i have read as it does but on the website it says its an option for £75 or £95

Confused.com dry.gif

Thanks in advance

Fiestaness

Hi and Welcome!

Congrats on your new car... I notice you are in Cambs too! I had a 1.25 Zetec before my Focus and loved it.

Do you mean tinted windows or privacy glass? I think tinted is standard on the Zetec (it was in 2009 when I bought mine) but don't expect them to be almost opaque from the outside, that's privacy glass.

Hope that helps.

James

Welcome To FOC

Just a quick hello from all the moderation team here at FOC

Any problems, feel free to contact us

Enjoy Your Stay

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club