Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi All

C225

Hi Everyone,

Picked up my new Fiesta Zetec S last week after finally getting rid of my awful previous car (RX8 Don't ask :unsure: ) Already got some lockwood scuff plates ordered and probably some nice carpet mats soon :)

car2.jpg

Car1.jpg

Welcome.

Just got some lockwood plates myself, will fit them when i get the chance.

Hi Everyone,

Picked up my new Fiesta Zetec S last week after finally getting rid of my awful previous car (RX8 Don't ask :unsure: ) Already got some lockwood scuff plates ordered and probably some nice carpet mats soon :)

Welcome to the Forum,

was the RX-8 a Jap import perhaps? they tend to run bad unless their mapped for uk fuel.

check out DMB Graphics for Ford badge Overlays and vintage Decals Click Here

and see my guides listed below this post you may find some of Interest.

Hope this helps mate B)

Was a uk rx8. Month after I bought it engine warning light came on which started 4 months of back and forward to garage with them assuring me every time it's fixed only for warning light to come back a couple days later. Then after finally getting to the bottom of it and a £1k new catalyst it failed its mot and the front left suspension needed fixed. Got it all fixed and fine but I had lost all trust in it so had to get shot of it.

My car before was an 04 fiesta firefly and I wanted to go back to what I know best so got a deal on a new fiesta and I'm quite chuffed with it with peace of mind with a new car.

Much easier on fuel too mate and it looks great,

any modifications planned? the focus mk3 mist type jets cost less than £5 and are a great little modification,

ive done a guide on fitting them.

Certainly better on fuel. Getting 40ish mpg with mainly short journeys round town and being a new car.

Haven't really looked into mods yet. I'm not the best at fitting them as I'm paranoid ill muck it up. Not keen on the mist jets though. My dad has a mk3 focus and they annoy me more than anything when driving his car.

Certainly better on fuel. Getting 40ish mpg with mainly short journeys round town and being a new car.

Haven't really looked into mods yet. I'm not the best at fitting them as I'm paranoid ill muck it up. Not keen on the mist jets though. My dad has a mk3 focus and they annoy me more than anything when driving his car.

lol each to their own i suppose, but atleast we can agree on the MPG ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club