Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Bit Of Vinyl Wrapping

Preee

Well after fitting my new rear clock , i got a little bored so i have used some of my vinyl wrap on my steering wheel and top dash box lid.

I did attempt to wrap the whole of the section including the lid , but i failed haha , all was going well until i got the blow torch a little too close and melted the vinyl , oh well i know better next time i try.

so i wrapped the small insert around the steering wheel.

2012-04-20122612.jpg

2012-04-20125317.jpg

2012-04-20125540.jpg

And the dash box lid.

2012-04-20152353.jpg

2012-04-20162617.jpg

2012-04-20162845.jpg

Both together

2012-04-20162941.jpg

Excellent work Pree,

looks really good mate, especially the storage unit lid makes a big difference to the apperance of the dash nice one B)

Yes it does Lenny , i'm happy with the outcome , just a pity i melted the vinyl when doing the whole section.

Guess i will have to buy some more and have another go :)

Yes it does Lenny , i'm happy with the outcome , just a pity i melted the vinyl when doing the whole section.

Guess i will have to buy some more and have another go :)

i wouldnt feel too bad about it mate,

the only thing you need to do to correct it again is to purchase some more wrap,

out of all things that could go wrong mate its very mild,

you have done a fantastic job on it, im usless at soldering and wrapping things.

i wonder how hard it would be to fit a storage box from scratch lol hmmm..

good work on the vinyl wrapping though mate it looks ace

i wonder how hard it would be to fit a storage box from scratch lol hmmm..

good work on the vinyl wrapping though mate it looks ace

suppose it would be as easy as fitting the st pod mate,

they are the same shape.

That's a mean bit of wrapping! (MC Pree?) B)

The lid on my dashtop cubby stopped working last year, interesting piccy showing all the bits broken down like that... I'd not even considered repairing the lid as i'd planned to do the ST pod thing...

That's a mean bit of wrapping! (MC Pree?) B)

The lid on my dashtop cubby stopped working last year, interesting piccy showing all the bits broken down like that... I'd not even considered repairing the lid as i'd planned to do the ST pod thing...

Cheers Ste

The lid comes apart very easy , there is a retaining clip on the one end , then pull the bar out , where there is a spring. On the side of the retaining clip is a rotary gear.

Cheers Ste

The lid comes apart very easy , there is a retaining clip on the one end , then pull the bar out , where there is a spring. On the side of the retaining clip is a rotary gear.

Cheers Paul! I daren't attempt fixing the lid though (simple as it sounds now) It'll stop me from getting on with the ST pod thing :blink:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club