Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus 2006 Eated Leather From 2008 St Wiring N Plugs !

dave11674

Hi guys

i know there has bin a lot of talk about this

i am wondering the same pretty much

i have lots of plugs spare all over the car to which i will provide pics to shortly.

i ready elsewhere that if i have the blue plug and a green plug on the seat side loom im good for my heated seats.

on another note in the fuse pannel pic, well my booklet says which fuse is for heated seats but there is no fuse presant nor does it have the pins inside to hold a fuse !!!

what im wondering if any1 can help me with or provide wiring diagrams etc etc is if i can wire my seats up to make my bum warm on a mornign hehehe

ok so on with the pics

this is the fuse pannel holder, notice top right fuse at the side of the 25A fuse>> and pins not presant for the heated seats !!

fusepanel.jpg

this is the car side loom that goes to the seat plug. notice all wiring is presant compared with the next pic for the seat plug blue and green plugs..

carloom.jpg

seat plug with most plugs presant. not sure why the blue plug has 2 pins and the green plug has 1 pin !!

is this cos its just a simple on or off for the seats !! or are they temp controlled ?

i remember swapping over the pre tensioners and that had 2 plugs on. i belive the other one was for the side airbag.

seatloom.jpg

center console blanking plugs removed. with a connector block behind each one !!!

blankingplugswiring.jpg

left plug, with 2 wires in the loom.

leftblank.jpg

right plug with a good few more.

rightblank.jpg

left plug found at the side of gear stick...

leftofgearstick.jpg

right plug found at right side of gear stick

rightofgearstick.jpg

so there we have it.

im not sure what may be missing from my car

im ok with wiring up and even may be able to put a fuse holder in there for the heated seats.

can any1 explain what these other plugs are that ive found

thanks

dave

I can explain the 2 plugs from behind the switches , left plug is for passenger airbag disable switch and the right one is for the ESP disable switch on a ST or Convertable roof switch on a CC model , the RIght hand switch main feed wire terminates in the left hand lower footwell connector C111, the airbag wires should only need the kit to wire it up , the ESP switch wires have to be completed from C111 connection block into the ABS fuse under the Bonnet.

heated seats from 2007 onwards are temp adjustable and should be extra wire's behind the switches.

Heated seat wiring was from Titanium upwards and may not be in your car, but have a good look behind the heater control panel

no idea what the other plugs are.

thanks for that clear up mate :)

just need to find out where to put my temp controlled switches n if there is power going to them and to the seats

dave

Have a search on eBay see if you can see the blanking plate off an ST or Titanium

does any1 know if autodata will have the full wiring diagrams ???

dave

IMG_0797.jpg

found more wiring behind the blanking plugs.

they have 12v in them too

also the green wire in the plug here goes to the seating loom :)

they are both 6 pin plugs with 4 wires in each one.

thanks

dave

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club