Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior St Style 'submarine' Lights

Haz93

Hey just found these on European-Parts.net

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=58_68&products_id=966IMG_0310a.jpg

Think I might get one soon, I had the new golf as a company car last year and got used to having the red glow from above at night.

Anyone else installed anything like this??

I have one I'm waiting to install myself.

Family emergency and impending foreign holiday have delayed the job for now.

I've got a firm fitting procedure in my head thanks to gracious help from other members here so if you get the unit then fitting it will be easy.

I have them in my 56 plate titanium, fitted as standard to this model I think ? Deffo make a difference though, had them in a beemer once, now have them again in the mighty focus :-)

Thats from the Fiesta titanium.We get them as standard. B)

So looks like they are standard on the titanium spec on a range of models, talk about 'ford, more as standard' haha.

The st and rs have a completely different shap cluster to this so I'm guessing this one is from the fiesta.

Is it a simple unplug and plug in the new one or does it require some wiring or splicing then??

So looks like they are standard on the titanium spec on a range of models, talk about 'ford, more as standard' haha.

The st and rs have a completely different shap cluster to this so I'm guessing this one is from the fiesta.

Is it a simple unplug and plug in the new one or does it require some wiring or splicing then??

yes you need to run a single positive feed from the interior lights,

up the A pillar

and using a female spade connector plug it in to the additional terminal on the interior light with sub lighting.

no need to remove the A pillar panel, because you can fit a 10amp single core in behind the pillar by just removing the rubber door seal for a momment.

Have it retrofitted to mine as mentioned, check the dealers for light unit price. They were cheaper for me as i recall .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club