Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The New Guy!

wba1990

Hi everyone, I'm Shane and from the West Midlands. Decided towards the end of the week I would get a new car and the weekend purchased a Ford Fiesta Zetec S (not the car I was looking for but loved it the moment I saw it) - get to collect it tomorrow and can't wait to be honest. Look forward to talking to you all :)

Hi everyone, I'm Shane and from the West Midlands. Decided towards the end of the week I would get a new car and the weekend purchased a Ford Fiesta Zetec S (not the car I was looking for but loved it the moment I saw it) - get to collect it tomorrow and can't wait to be honest. Look forward to talking to you all :)

Hi Shane,

welcome to the forum,

when you get a momment please join photobucket or a similar image hosting site,

then when you pick up your zetec s take some pictues and upload them to the image hosting site,

it will then offer image codes for each image and you can link them to this thread for us to view and comment,

you may also like to fit some gel overlay badges to cover your existing ford badges in any design you like

http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/372/ford-badges-gel-overlays-fiesta7

and purchase some T10 w5w LED Bulbs for your footwells because their are footwell light sockets under the dash that whne you fit some bulbs they will illuminate the drivers and passengers footwell each time you unlock the car or open a door.

enjoy

hello and welcome to the ford owners club.

Hi welcome :)

Hi Shane,

Welcome to the Forum.

Hi mate :) Get posting some pics!

Thanks everyone, below is the newest love of my life, still getting used to it but love the drive and feel of it on the road! Not sure what to do modding wise, think I will get some blue LED lights in the footwells, not sure if I should leave the alloys as they are, or get white one's or even black, what are peoples thought on this and what do you guys think looks best?

Cheers and hope you like the pics!

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037blank.jpg

Nice looking car. Personally if it was mine I'd go with black alloys but personal preference and all that.

i reckon lowering it. having a set of white alloys and it will look spot on :D

footwell lights was first mod i did on mine. looks sweet

Loving it!

I again would love black or white wheels.

Maybe even RED!

Thanks for the feedback guys. Still unsure which to get black or white alloys. Anybody on here a whizz n cud prehaps photoshop my car n show me what it would look like with black or white alloys please?

No probs. cheers for the link. Not sure if I am 100% keen on black alloys though never really been a fan

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club