Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Candy Red With Panther Black Spoiler

Foci_st3

Hey all what u all think panther black would look like against the candy red as been thinking of gettin the sport spoiler in black for when I get my new candy red titx.

Hi, naaa, please keep it all the same colour and not have a 'chavvy' looking car..

Chris

It's hard not to think of new ways to style a car when I spent 3 years creating this

05f92cd4.jpg

which spoiler are you talking about?

if it matches with other red bits then it may look good!

Basically it will be the zetec s spoiler and because I'm having the privacy glass I think a black spoiler will look nice and will be much easier to do instead of trying to get dealer to colour match the factory paint.

go for it mate, i think it will look good.

deep gloss black with candy red would work and gloss black mirror covers gloss black grill to balance it out

I agree gloss black would look better, especially if you do the mirrors and grill... maybe black wheels as well? Might be a good idea to do a bit of photoshopping first to see what it would be like.

I reckon a Panther Black one would just look like you have repaired the back end and not bothered to have the bits sprayed, like those older cars you see about with mis-matched coloured panels :S

Put some pics up if you do manage to do it, would be interested to see how it looks :)

It's hard not to think of new ways to style a car when I spent 3 years creating this

05f92cd4.jpg

That is absolutely gorgeous...

I thought the titanium x came with gloss black grills

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club